The online racing simulator
Hi, i new in this foro. I download a code for version 1.0.3 of mod cruise but this code is only for 8 players. I have read post and i have located this post:

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=43933

I´m not implant this new code in version 1.0.3

One of us can help me?

Thanks.
Problem
Please guys help me!!!!!
I put the correct code in form1.cs but it doesnt work look...

Pls help me guys! Thanks
Attached images
cruiseproblem.jpg
It looks like you're editing the program in Notepad, but you also need to compile the code into an executable file before the changes you've made will take effect.

Using Notepad isn't a good idea, the easiest way to edit the cruise server is to download and install Visual C# 2008 Express, which will allow you to edit the program and compile any changes you've made.
Quote from DarkTimes :It looks like you're editing the program in Notepad, but you also need to compile the code into an executable file before the changes you've made will take effect.

Using Notepad isn't a good idea, the easiest way to edit the cruise server is to download and install Visual C# 2008 Express, which will allow you to edit the program and compile any changes you've made.

THANKS SO MUCH MAN, I'LL TRY IT.
Quote from DarkTimes :It looks like you're editing the program in Notepad, but you also need to compile the code into an executable file before the changes you've made will take effect.

Thanks for ur help man, but when i open the Form1.cs with the program u said said me, i cant this part(image under here=cruiseproblem2),and when i open with notepad i can see.So tell me pls how can i change this part with "Visual C# 2008 Express". FOR THE LOVE OF GOD SOMEONE HELP ME!!!
Attached images
cruiseproblem2.jpg
Open the project in Visual C# Express, go to the Solution Explorer (View > Solution Explorer), right-click on the file Form1.cs in the explorer, and select View Code from the right-click menu. You would need to give more information about your problem in order for me to help you more.
DarkTimes thanks so much to help me but, how u can see in the photo (untitled-1,2) i did what u said me but it keeps happening the same thing
if u have msn, pass me then we can talk more
(Forget the name of my server in host, i want a cruise server, after i just need to change it =] )
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg
Open the solution, open the Form1, edit it and compile with F6
Quote from stickylfs :open the solution, open the form1, edit it and compile with f6

thanks so much man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That works for me, but, can someone adapt it to demo so i can use it on my demo cruise server?

ANYWAY speedemon57 told me that he started [RF] Cruise server (please tell me if he can't use that servername. He could not adapt it to our team's server) with this cruise insim. If anyone wants to check it out, just join.
Why cant i change the name of the insim i altered the form1 and it still dont work can some one help please
I've got the same problem as danny
Quote from Azzano62 :Why cant i change the name of the insim i altered the form1 and it still dont work can some one help please

Cause you need to compile the program before any changes will take affect. If you're using Visual Studio, then go to Build > Build Solution, then find the program executable file in the bin\release folder, in the projects directory. If you're not using Visual Studio, then you will need to look at the documentation for the Windows SDK to figure out how to compile it.

Has this forum been reduced to actually telling people they need to compile programs before they can run them? Of course, if LFS_External had been written in Python, we wouldn't be having this problem.
ok thanks mate now it works
Quote from Danny LFS :can someone adapt it to demo so i can use it on my demo cruise server?

Yes, if you want a demo cruise insim, add me on msn and I put insim as you want
Quote from stickylfs :Yes, if you want a demo cruise insim, add me on msn and I put insim as you want

/me adds you on MSN

/me loves reflex avatar
Im editing insim now
I have a problem I cant figure out the command to give cars,km or happyhour and i cant add police can some one help it would be very appreciated.
Quote from Azzano62 :I have a problem I cant figure out the command to give cars,km or happyhour and i cant add police can some one help it would be very appreciated.

oh and does anyone know code for adding jobs to the insim

First of all Azzano. This isnim does not allow you to "give cars and km, and do happy hour" And the second question can be answered back into the thread.

[720] Mogey

(We are still warming up your seat in the team )
ok thanks Mogey
How do i make a distance travelled button ive been fidling but cannot find how can some one help me please
I was sure I'd answered this question before, and a quick search showed me that I had indeed done so. Not the best answer ever, but it should give you something to go on. If you look around you will probably find someone has posted the exact code to do this, as it comes up a lot.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=742170#post742170
but where do i put that because i cant seem to get it in the right spot?
As I said, the code I posted back then was not something you can just copy and paste, it was an example to show the principles of how you would go about writing it yourself. If you search through the many, many code samples which have been posted for LFS_External in the last year or so, you may be able to find something you can copy. I can't help you on specific code though, as I don't know how LFS_External works.
ok thanks for your help i got one
-
(Azzano62) DELETED by Azzano62 : I did some more coding and found i skipped something problem fixed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG