The online racing simulator
Quote from KIMA :Yes, and what a problem in it?

It doesn't display Officers because you havent added any. In Form1.Cs there is a !addofficer command, in there you need to add your username so you could use the command.
how to update changes. I change everything how i want but nothing works
Quote from viliux112 :how to update changes. I change everything how i want but nothing works

Uhm. There's no "nothing works", there's only "I failed to do it correctly so it doesn't works for me".
insim password
hey when ever i tr to start it it says that the password is not the same as host but it is! plz reply soon thnxs
Quote from cashielg :hey when ever i tr to start it it says that the password is not the same as host but it is! plz reply soon thnxs

be sure that it is the same or edit it in the form1
Quote from cashielg :hey when ever i tr to start it it says that the password is not the same as host but it is! plz reply soon thnxs

A little tip: Just like you wake up in the morning, in a rush for work/school/wherever u go and you need to find your keys for example, you start thinking what did you last do, when did you last see them, which places did you last go, remembering they were with you - The same method can work out good in remembering what changes you last did to the code or the settings file, also reading the first replies from people who had similar issues, to see what they have done wrong might help you(an advantage in front of the situation with the lost keys, where nobody can help you... especially not in the morning, when everyone's in a rush, looking for their keys too).... So... Think of what you changed, read the instructions again ...aaand - don't mind my bullshit
Hey sorry for the bump but i'm having trouble with the Distance from officer. is there anyway i can make it update so i can do Distance: distance from officer? Well heres my code. Thanks for the help.
//chase button
if (Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].IsOfficerORCadet == 1)
{
InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("^1Condition: " + (Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].ChaseCondition), Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_DARK, 5, 41, 18, 116, 153, (Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].UniqueID), 2, false);
}
if (Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].IsBeingChased == 1)
{
InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("^1Distance: " + (Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].DistanceFromOfficer), Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_DARK, 5, 41, 18, 116, 153, (Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].UniqueID), 2, false);
}
if (Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].IsBeingChased == 0)
{
InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("^2Not Being Chased!", Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_DARK, 5, 41, 18, 116, 153, (Connections[GetConnIdx(Players[GetPlyIdx(MCI.Info[i].PLID)].UniqueID)].UniqueID), 2, false);
}

!sell uf1 problem
when some one comes on the server and sells a uf1 then reconnect they show up as the host and i was wondering if someone could help me so that they cant sell the uf1 heres my code so far

case "!sell":
if (StrMsg.Length == 2)
{
if (StrMsg[1] == "UF1")
{
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection(
"^1You cannot sell a UF1!", MSO.UCID, 0);
}
if (StrMsg[1] == "uf1")
{
"^1You cannot sell a UF1!", MSO.UCID, 0);
}

if (Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].Cars.Contains(StrMsg[1].ToUpper()))
{
if (Dealer.GetCarPrice(StrMsg[1].ToUpper()) > 0)
{
string UserCars = Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].Cars;
int IdxCar = UserCars.IndexOf(StrMsg[1].ToUpper());
try { Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].Cars = Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].Cars.Remove(IdxCar, 4); }
catch { Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].Cars = Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].Cars.Remove(IdxCar, 5); }
Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].Cash +=
Dealer.GetCarValue(StrMsg[1].ToUpper());
InSim.Send_MST_Message(
"/msg ^7 " + Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].PlayerName + " ^7sold " + StrMsg[1].ToUpper());
}
else InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^1Invalid car selection", MSO.UCID, 0);
}
else InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^1You dont own that car", MSO.UCID, 0);
}
else
{
"^7 Invalid command. Please see ^2!help^7 for a command list", MSO.UCID, 0);
}
break;

thanks alot
case "!sell":
if (StrMsg.Length == 2)
{
if (StrMsg[1].ToUpper() == "UF1")
{
"^1Noone wants to buy your old wreck!", MSO.UCID, 0);
return;
}

{
{
try { Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].Cars = Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].Cars.Remove(IdxCar, 4); }
catch { Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].Cars = Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].Cars.Remove(IdxCar, 5); }
Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].Cash +=
Dealer.GetCarValue(StrMsg[1].ToUpper());
InSim.Send_MST_Message(
"/msg ^7 " + Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].PlayerName + " ^7sold " + StrMsg[1].ToUpper());
}
else InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^1Invalid car selection", MSO.UCID, 0);
}
else InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^1You dont own that car", MSO.UCID, 0);
}
else
{
"^7 Invalid command. Please see ^2!help^7 for a command list", MSO.UCID, 0);
}
break;
Quote from broken :case "!sell":
if (StrMsg.Length == 2)
{
if (StrMsg[1].ToUpper() == "UF1")
{
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^1Noone wants to buy your old wreck!", MSO.UCID, 0);
return;
}

{
{
Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].Cash += Dealer.GetCarValue(StrMsg[1].ToUpper());
InSim.Send_MST_Message("/msg ^7 " + Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].PlayerName + " ^7sold " + StrMsg[1].ToUpper());
}
}
}
else
{
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^7 Invalid command. Please see ^2!help^7 for a command list", MSO.UCID, 0);
}
break;

whats that meant to mean?
Quote from Corey-21 :whats that meant to mean?

It's meant to be the answer of your question. Or more like request. But I don't understand how is that not obvious?
case"!sell":
if (StrMsg.Length == 2)
{
if (StrMsg[1] == "UF1" || "uf1")
{
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^1You cannot sell a UF1!", MSO.UCID, 0);
}
else if (Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].Cars.Contains(StrMsg[1].ToUpper()))
{
{
Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].Cash += Dealer.GetCarValue(StrMsg[1].ToUpper());
InSim.Send_MST_Message("/msg ^7 " + Connections[GetConnIdx(MSO.UCID)].PlayerName + " ^7sold " + StrMsg[1].ToUpper());
}
}
}
else
{
InSim.Send_MTC_MessageToConnection("^7 Invalid command. Please see ^2!help^7 for a command list", MSO.UCID, 0);
}
break;

Hello, I'am from Lithuania therefore my English is inconsistent.

Should I register / login system which has saved users.

I would be very grateful to her that one of your written code and put here or sent me i am.

Good luck.
Can i ask for something..

Instead of website on the clock what is the code for KM?
Hi , i am using it now and it works fine , but what are the ALL commands for cops and admins ?

thank you
All the commands are in the Form1.cs, the list of them are also somewhere in this thread. Please search before asking
somehow i'm getting used with this C# thing

btw I stopped making this since I quit on my team
Attached images
my cruise insim.PNG
How to set speed counting
I have a problem when i drive speed shows 0/80 km/h how to solve it?
Quote from IIrmantass1525 :I have a problem when i drive speed shows 0/80 km/h how to solve it?

In what car is this happening? And track.
make sure the track of MCI is there for example KY1 or KY3 in case ...: blah blah
@last 2 posts : That should not at all matter if you want to show the speed of a car. Unless you are dumb enough to write it especially for one of the tracks/cars only, of course.

As for the question: Please provide a little bit more details. Where is the code for this located. Post it here too. Or else, we can't really give you a 100% correct answer. Actually, we can just guess what the solution can be, because how would you answer such a question? It's like asking us 'I lost my mobile, any idea where to find it?', when we don't know what your room and phone look like. Hope you've got the point.
Quote from PoVo :In what car is this happening? And track.

Car drives but that who shows speed don't moves track AS5
Silly demo users, AS5 is for S2 users!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG