The online racing simulator
try to relocate them by using X Y Z Position
What file do i need to open to do this ?
-
(Mikko1) DELETED by Mikko1
Quote from Mikko1 :Like the title say. .NET C#. so its made in C#. So you need Visual Studio C# 2010 (express is free)

he means the X Y Z Positioner on the code
how should i open the bank??
Anyone have the layout for the insim? Track: AS5
buhu..

Possible to give me the locations of the places then?
why not try to locate them using X Y Positioner perhaps?
I don't even know what things that have a X and Y loc, i only know that the bank has a location. So if someone could help me, i would say thanks rest of the life!
Quote from Ziroh :I don't even know what things that have a X and Y loc, i only know that the bank has a location. So if someone could help me, i would say thanks rest of the life!

Quote :However, if you do not understand even basic programming concepts or are unfamiliar with InSim and/or .NET, then this is not for you. In the current state you will need to modify the source in order to get it to work as you wish. There is also no documentation aside from the code itself.

I know i know.. -.-
Quote from Ziroh :I know i know.. -.-

Then please stop asking silly questions. Anything as simple as searching for "AS5" in the form1.cs file would show up the track's code, and that SHOULD contain X, Y coordinates for things.
Hi! Can some one help me out ? The problem is that i had started the MVC# 2008 and 2010 then i load the the Form1.cs but when i try to press F6 nothing it is happening. I've try with Visual Tools Studio CMD when i load the file Form1.cs there is write that have many errors ? Can some one else say how to Compile my file ... If some one from Bulgaria can help me it will be the best! And sorry for my bad English ... :S

? Please help :S
I finished setting up and translate it to my server and working perfect
But I have some questions
How do I add jobs and places of work? example: Brian's House, Pizza, etc. And as I let the players need to buy food to live? (example, Mahz bought a pizza +50 health, etc)
and how to determine the positions of places to build the layout?
someone help me?
Not me.

On a more serious note: It's not just like that "Hey, C#, i want SuperMario's House here. Oh, and I want some jobs to it. Like, deliver mushrooms to it from Snoop Dogg's house.". It requires programming. And by looking at your question - A lot of learning before you actually get to the programming part.
People help me to russian cruise mod! Need mod !HELP
:MY SKYPE adrenaline930!
that's what I meant, I would see if anyone could help me learn or understand how works the InSim.
Quote from manza47 :that's what I meant, I would see if anyone could help me learn or understand how works the InSim.

It depends on how much do you really want to know and how detailed understanding you'd like to have. InSim, OutSim and OutGague are basically network interfaces that allow external applications to communicate with LFS. OutSim and OutGauge provide output only, InSim also offers the possibility of controlling few things from an external application (restart race, ban users, etc).
The art of InSim programming is to use this to create something like qualifying system, racing safety control, cruise server... Some are easier to code, some are pretty difficult, but the basic approach is always the same 1) get data from LFS 2) process the data in your application 3) tell LFS to do something.

As broken pointed out, to create or modify an InSim app you need at least basic programming knowledge. If you are familiar with C#, python, C or C++ there are few nice (and one pretty bad) tutorial videos that demonstrate how to create a basic InSim app using some of common InSim libraries, namely InSim.NET(Spark), pyinsim and CInsim.
It is something basic about programming in C#, thanks to this, I could change some things in this InSim. But my problem arose when asked how creating and locate places and jobs in the track
You'd have to specify these using X,Y coordinates and then check if player's car is at those coordinates. Perhaps it's not the easiest thing to begin InSim programming with, but nothing you can't sort out using common sense
Thanks, i will use the coordinates proves to me when I insert a speed trap.

Edit: I tested with the coordinates that gives the place a trap and not get it to work.

these are the coordinates and range but does not work, see:

also like to know the meaning of these numbers I've highlighted in red here
I just had a great idea ... Why not just have the program run through an array of cords and see if the client is in that poly.
all im going to say is, i think you wanted....

<= -118 and >= -119

I may be wrong, im half asleep... but they are the wrong way around? Oh, and '/ 196608' that you underlined it correct, it belongs there. You are deviding into meters I believe.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG