The online racing simulator
Yes, it is inaccurate sometimes due to acceleration/deceleration. But it could also be done by pythagoras' theorem, which I didn't do. KMs were an after-thought, so I just bodged 'em in
-
(master_lfs.5101) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Cleaning the thread.
-
(dougie-lampkin) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Cleaning the thread.
-
-
(ReVoX) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Cleaning the thread.
Before I download it, can demo users use it on demo servers? Or is that only going to work on S2 servers?

Also, now with patch y19, there are S2 servers, that demo racers can run on. Can the cruise be run on that or is it not possible?
It will work with anything after the Y test patches, as it relies on having usernames. If there was a server using XFG, XRG and FBM, at BL1, with maximum 12 players, then this program could be run, and demo and S2 users could both play. But there would be no layout
-
-
(Robbo01) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Cleaning the thread.
-
master_lfs.5101: You only need read MSO packets, in the case.
Read all case and you have all commands.
case "!thisonecommand":

Remember:
Quote from dougie-lampkin :
If you can't code, please don't try and do this...it's not supposed to teach you to code, it does require some knowledge to edit it...

Please note I've added the BSD License to this project. It's hard to explain, so take a look at the wikipedia link if you need more info

I've updated v1.0.2 to include it also.
Attached files
license.txt - 1.3 KB - 816 views
The read me don't tell u anything how to install it please fix it.
The readme (documentation.doc) comes with LFS_External. It's not for the cruise part specifically...I didn't think it needed a readme TBH. Change the settings in settings.ini to suit yourself, open the port in the server, and start the program...
Quote from faster111 :The read me don't tell u anything how to install it please fix it.

There isn't a pleb friendly version/distribution yet faster111. It's more aimed at programmers or packagers still, for the moment. I'm sure this will change over time as more people get involved, however.
-
(master_lfs.5101) DELETED by master_lfs.5101 : his
-
-
(Robbo01) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Cleaning the thread.
-
error (jonny211984) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Cleaning the thread.
-
-
(shaun463) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Cleaning the thread.
-
(wild) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Cleaning the thread.
-
(Mikjen) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Cleaning the thread.
-
-
-
-
-
-
ok i got a prob :0

when i restart insim, i have to add cops to my user list, because it does this. Officer = MikjenOfficer = Mikjen.

Also i did !bank and it says bank open for 9 mins, i sat in pit lane, whilst browsing web, when i went back in, it says u are banned, move from bank, (but i didnt get kicked or banned ,)

Mick

p.s still cant change that link at top of screen
Officer = username
for example Officer = ReVoX
and you need IN-GAME type !addpolice Username.

I dont see kicked or banned, insim only say move out of the bank, you have 20 sec.
I can add my name to officer = Mikjen, its when i restart LFS it show as "officer = Mikjenofficer = Mikjen" so i have to edit it, so it works again,

Now i get username not found lol

Mick
You DONT need put "Mikjenoffice"
reemplace the last line to:

Officer = Mikjen

And in game type !addpolice Mikjen
Quote :I can add my name to officer = Mikjen, its when i restart LFS it show as "officer = Mikjenofficer = Mikjen" so i have to edit it, so it works again,

Want to read it again

Seems to be working fine now, as for the message about being banned for 5 days, it did ban me from master server, i had to type /unban Mikjen to unban me

Ti
Mick
What do you want? I dont understand you.
action = ban
But I dont know than is the action what you want.
-
(faster111) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Cleaning the thread.
-
Quote from jonny211984 :when i got to many ppl in server comes up with mci max amount out of bounds of array how can i stop that its begining to become a problem thanks great work by the way keep it up

I haven't come across that before...has anybody else seen this? BTW, how many people were on the server? Was there more than 8?

Quote from Mikjen :I can add my name to officer = Mikjen, its when i restart LFS it show as "officer = Mikjenofficer = Mikjen" so i have to edit it, so it works again,

Now i get username not found lol

Mick

In the police file, there has to be a newline at the end of the file, or else it won't read/write properly. EG:

Officer = A
Officer = B
*newline, with no text*

You do have to edit manually to remove someone from the group, but you can add them from in-game. It gets messed up if C# tries to remove people...
yes as soon as i get more than 10 ppl in it come up mci array out of bounds its either that lot ppl or to many police on at same time im not sure ive been trying to fix for days now but no luck keep having to go back to start again with fresh insim carnt find the problem any help from anybody would be great help thanks alot insim great buy the way
-
I'll have an investigation later tonight

I have an idea what it may be...
thanks dougie its doing my head in its a great insim just carnt use it much as i have lot ppl in and crashes every 10 mins i carnt leave have to watch all the time hope to see fixed ver soon thanks
It's work perfect to me
#45 - sun
Thanks Rob ! its helped me with my lottery pick up
Is it possible to start this app whilst in the LFS server.

i turn it on with /insim 29999 , but then have to go to my dedi and run it

Mick
You only can make your own aplication, VB is the more simply for that.
You can use Shell() for run some aplications with one .exe
Quote from Mikjen :Is it possible to start this app whilst in the LFS server.

i turn it on with /insim 29999 , but then have to go to my dedi and run it

Mick

If you mean to run the dedi and the InSim app from one program, then you can use a batch file, or you could make a small C# program to do it.

If you want to start the InSim app by typing /insim=29999 into the dedi, then I'm afraid you can't

If you wanted to though, you could copy the contents of Release into the same folder as the dedi, and they would still work, as long as they're together. Then you'd be in the same folder at least
-
(sun) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Cleaning the thread.
-
the bank diesnt work.

when i try to rob the bank (dave0 form DWLYTS was on duty testing it with me)
it says (user) was caught by the security for both of us

HELP!!QWETRYTI
-
(Shadowww) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Cleaning the thread.
Quote from master_lfs.5101 :the bank diesnt work.

when i try to rob the bank (dave0 form DWLYTS was on duty testing it with me)
it says (user) was caught by the security for both of us

HELP!!QWETRYTI

Don't say the bank doesn't work...maybe it's you that doesn't work :rolleyes:

When someone wants to rob the bank, it must be open. Only Officers and Cadets can check how long is left, with !bank. Each person also has extra time assigned individually. You get extra time when you're a new connection, or if you were the last one to rob the bank. This is so that someone can't take advantage of the bank, and that everyone gets a fair chance. Each person can check their added time with !addedtime. This must be 0 when someone wants to rob the bank...

Quote from Shadowww :Hey, how to make officer on-duty?

You'll have to take a look at the !addpolice section in the code. You'll see it's only set up for my name. You can change it to your name. In-game you type !addpolice USERNAME. This gives that user officer rights. They can go on-duty with !officer then
-
-
-

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG