The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
Look at the side banners on the membersite.

The promo code is PR-BF2012
If anybody wants to try iRacing for 1 free month (new accounts only), then send me a PM. I got a promo code for it.
So do I.
Signed up for a month again, since the last build got some nice changes, it seemed.

And I must say I'm pleasantly surprised! The Miata is driftable now, the Solstice is brilliant, the Skippy is better than it ever was on NTM, but still not as tossable as on OTM. Specracer feels like a light car on relatively sticky tires now.... Overall, cars are starting to feel like cars, and when I do spin I know why, there's no more WTF instaspins like before.

I might even start to race again.....
Wait... has the Lotus 49 been released yet?
Still costs too much to buy all the content I would want. Iracing is possibly the most pricefixed sim out there
Well yeah if you do it all in one go, the 17 ovals tracks on the Sprint cup calendar would cost you $193.72 if you bought them all in one go ($241.56 if you add in 4 more ovals used by the top 3 series in iRacing). But then if you are really into your oval racing and you want 22 laser scanned tracks that's what it's going to cost you.

What content is it that you want anyway?
Quote from Mustangman759 :Still costs too much to buy all the content I would want. Iracing is possibly the most pricefixed sim out there

Price fixing implies they're working with the competition to fix prices. They can set their own prices to whatever they want, and plenty of people are paying it.
meh, just saw it on Mackie's facebook... I blame him.
Quote from CSF :meh, just saw it on Mackie's facebook... I blame him.

Where did you think I got it.....the circle of life is complete

To be honest, that lifting off over eau-rouge happens because of the netcode, people have told me I was doing it before on their screens, and they were doing it on mine.

Also, from my experience the Aussies either try to fit in races at euro/US hours or they drive the V8 supercar.
Quote from DeKo :Price fixing implies they're working with the competition to fix prices. They can set their own prices to whatever they want, and plenty of people are paying it.

Trucks nationwide cup, wg + most ovals. So basically sprint cup calendar and enough content to get up there. But i dont have the time or money anyways
DeKo you running the Lotus this week?

Its mental at Infineon
Quote from jrd.racer :DeKo you running the Lotus this week?

Its mental at Infineon

I am, it really is mental at this track, every time I go over a crest the back steps out on me. Got down to a 20.3 in testing, if I can get into the 19's I'll be chuffed.
Quote from DeKo :I am, it really is mental at this track, every time I go over a crest the back steps out on me. Got down to a 20.3 in testing, if I can get into the 19's I'll be chuffed.

20.3 is really quick. Gl in the sof race.

On another note, the IndyCar Fixed is awesome fun at Spa.
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG