The online racing simulator
iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
Watched some videos on the website today, and saw the likes of Huttu, Duhan and Vergers again, which I once watched driving the rFactor 1979 mod on Redline's website.

As I a fan of the Earnhardt's, nice to see Jr. playing. I wonder if he's doing okay though.

The game looks neat, but paying per month, hmmm....

And what are you doing if you live a life without credit card?
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :

You live a life without iRacing.

Sorry in advance if that statement is not true.
Yes, iRacing takes paypal
Well, I ask myself if I should have a credit card.

But just for paying fees of internet games? Seriously, I don't think so... But if you get caught in the action, you act different than your brain tells you to

Btw: Isn't there soon to be the last "IndyCar" race at Mid Ohio with the mighty Huttu?
The last Road DWC race of the season starts in 15 mins. Huttu will be racing.
Yes, I am right now watching it
I don't think Huttu will be racing tonight, but we will have a nice fight for 2nd in the championship tonight.
Yeh your right, Gregor isn't racing. Cmon Towler!
Second Hand Huttu(Otherwise known as Haapala) is going to win.
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :Watched some videos on the website today, and saw the likes of Huttu, Duhan and Vergers again, which I once watched driving the rFactor 1979 mod on Redline's website.

As I a fan of the Earnhardt's, nice to see Jr. playing. I wonder if he's doing okay though.

The game looks neat, but paying per month, hmmm....

DJ DJ DJ... your mummy doesn't like you playing games as it is, getting her to pay for iRacing will not go down well at all and could lose you your japanese hentai collection if you are not careful.
Hello Fail-Fordy.

My mother has no credit card.

Ooooohhhhhhhh booooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

That was nice to watch
Hi guys, im going to host a session later tonight. Any ideas of what combo?
I'd like to have a rookie car with a track everyone has, so most people can join.

I also fancy doing a 3 race league that has some $$ to win. Like 100$ win price. Depending on how many joiners.
With a payin price of 10 dollars.
So take this hostest session tonight as a test race.

Anyway, give some ideas of combo for tonight
Quote from Swiss-Spirit :

Living within your means. Half the world is in economic crisis because of idiots & credit cards/loans etc.

edit: thanks for posting the video Kid, an interesting insight there. I hope the surface colour of Spa is yet to be added.
Quote from anttt69 :Living within your means. Half the world is in economic crisis because of idiots & credit cards/loans etc.

Credit cards make online purchases a whole lot easier, and have built-in anti-fraud measures.

There is no reason not to have one as long as you use it responsibly.
Any ideas for the host?
Mine is
Legends Ford Advanced at summit point - Jefferson Reverse
Spec racer ford at Charlotte motorspeedway - oval
Legends Ford Rookie at Charlotte motorspeedway - road

or for those who allready bought

Lotus 79 at Silverstone - Grand Prix
The new shadow system looks really cool, this next build will be a nice step forward again.
@arox for the combo summit point with the spec is always enjoyable in my opinion.
Quote from ldriver :The new shadow system looks really cool, this next build will be a nice step forward again.
@arox for the combo summit point with the spec is always enjoyable in my opinion.

The graphics changes in general are phenomenal. The tracks look completely different (in a sextacular way)

Overall I don't think there will be too many sim changing updates this time. Dave's tire model is projected to be s1 or s2 2011 though, and it sounds really interesting.

He says that the tire model will essentially be complete in the software. All they will have to do is input the specs of the tire, like sizes and such, and the tire model will handle everything else. He claims it will get rid of all the fudging they have to do currently to get things to feel right.

Should be very interesting.
This thread is closed

iRacing
(13603 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG