The online racing simulator
any possibilty to tweak the rb4 in any time soon?
320hp 2.5ltr rb4 <3
Quote from Ventu :

How can you miss a line that is about 2ft tall and says "If you get this error make sure you have LFS set to English or German"?

Just learn to read the very first post before asking anything supid.
-
Other LFS Tweak Y (Willem-racer) DELETED by Willem-racer
Quote from Mestar :How can you miss a line that is about 2ft tall and says "If you get this error make sure you have LFS set to English or German"?

Just learn to read the very first post before asking anything supid.

Nice first post
Quote from IDA-Itsuki :any possibilty to tweak the rb4 in any time soon?
320hp 2.5ltr rb4 <3

you you can tweak rb4, lx4, lx6, fz50, fxo, rac. just start the game with lfstune. then pick xrt and join the race then pit. after that you can pick any of those i listed and have the power and torque. but if you want different settings you have to switch back to xrt and restart lfstune and set new settings. then you can pit and pick out of the list again. its very fun. i like driving a lx6 with 4wd and about 550-650hp. very fun and hard to control witch it is a challenge but once you get it its a blast man. rear wheel drive fxo is fun to.
Nice nice nice =) Just pretty cool to drive with lx6 4x4
Quote from natedog420 :you you can tweak rb4, lx4, lx6, fz50, fxo, rac. just start the game with lfstune. then pick xrt and join the race then pit. after that you can pick any of those i listed and have the power and torque. but if you want different settings you have to switch back to xrt and restart lfstune and set new settings. then you can pit and pick out of the list again. its very fun. i like driving a lx6 with 4wd and about 550-650hp. very fun and hard to control witch it is a challenge but once you get it its a blast man. rear wheel drive fxo is fun to.

damn nate, long time no see
thnx for the tip, gonna try that

btw. @CIPH, ich stelle mich gern als betatester für neue updates zur verfügung =P
..off topic, my bad.
But i see flying cars...?
That might be because of a crash, or they jumped off a ramp
Quote from natedog420 :you you can tweak rb4, lx4, lx6, fz50, fxo, rac. just start the game with lfstune. then pick xrt and join the race then pit. after that you can pick any of those i listed and have the power and torque. but if you want different settings you have to switch back to xrt and restart lfstune and set new settings. then you can pit and pick out of the list again. its very fun. i like driving a lx6 with 4wd and about 550-650hp. very fun and hard to control witch it is a challenge but once you get it its a blast man. rear wheel drive fxo is fun to.

yeap a lot of fun!
I have a problem.

I have downloaded the lastest version (1.1 patch y) and clicking on the icon (with 1.1 name) the window shows 1.0 version, and I can't select a lot of cars that I like, like lx6, rb4, etc...

what happens?
Some people here dont understand what Beta means. Type inside google define:beta to get a nice and simple definition of beta and then stop complaining about stuff not working

Im right now on a big update like Rims Editor, alot new values, and stuff that wasnt ever inside a tweak before
Quote from ciph :Im right now on a big update like Rims Editor, alot new values, and stuff that wasnt ever inside a tweak before

You mean update of Your tweaker? *_* Umm... and.. umm.. when that update might be?
Quote :when that update might be?

When it will be released...
Quote from ciph :Some people here dont understand what Beta means. Type inside google define:beta to get a nice and simple definition of beta and then stop complaining about stuff not working

Im right now on a big update like Rims Editor, alot new values, and stuff that wasnt ever inside a tweak before

awwww man, stop teasing

release date?
great work Ciph, can't wait for the new release, !!!THANKS!!!

P.S. what program did you use to pull the files out of memory?
sugestion is be able to do wheels max lock biger ! 1
how do you get an V shaped engine?
Problem
when i start unlocked lfs it says: invalid need for speed version patch '0' is required. What do i do? need help
Quote from Frozenfreaky :when i start unlocked lfs it says: invalid need for speed version patch '0' is required. What do i do? need help

first u need s2,demoers cant play with it
Quote from Frozenfreaky :when i start unlocked lfs it says: invalid need for speed version patch '0' is required. What do i do? need help

BYE!!!!! :bananadea:bananadea
Quote from mrminor28 :sugestion is be able to do wheels max lock biger ! 1

i think theres a mod for that,xcnuse or smurfen made it(dont remember) sorry 4 dp
i
i keep getting an error message saying that the rb4 is not compatable or something - how do I fix it?

**EDIT**

ALSO - When i click LFS Tune better etc. it loads the box but within a split second an error message apears and says please select a car and im like okk???
This thread is closed

LFS-Tune v2 Beta (Patch Y) - CANCELLED
(820 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG