The online racing simulator
No sorry, we're out of stock. Do you want to order one?
hi
yes plz
Okay, the order has been placed. Though unfortunately the vendor had to inform me that the delivery will take at least a year. I hope this minor inconvenience doesn't pose any problem - it's well worth the wait. See you in a year!
engine order
the day has come....i`ve got an engine in my car, it has 320 kw...would you like to buy it...? we can talk about the price...
advice
hi ive got LFStune, just wondering how the hp works
for example what does 0.50 mean is that 50bhp or not
cheers

great fun by the way
No. Just increase or decrease it till you get the amount of HP you want.
I'd like to order a LX with a V8... :P
i'd like to order a limited demo
Quote from FlowLord :One interesting detail i would really like to know about LFS phisics and simulation capabilities could be proved with this "tweak".
If a car, such as the XFG wich has no downforce assistance at all, reaches a certain speed for a certain period of time, should lift off because the airflow below the car is enough to beat its weight like it happens in THIS video.
I would like to try this myself, but since i'm a demo user, i can't.
Would some one give this a try and tell the results ?

Best regards.
Flow

There is no straight long enough to obtain these speeds also the traction is serverly limited so staying straight is also a problem.
My order request
I would like to order a rear engined FZ5 with ferrari V8 in it.
I cant change the number of pistons

All i can do is have like a 3.5 4 in-line with 700hp
This baby sounds nice
Attached images
BMW M6.jpg
this is gay. i run the program and it tells me i need the full version to play! i have the bloody full version?!
even though my name does say demo racer
any ideas
You need to purchase Live For Speed S2 lisence from www.lfs.net
Quote from Renoff :this is gay. i run the program and it tells me i need the full version to play! i have the bloody full version?!
any ideas

You don't have a full version, you're a demo racer, if you used crack, burn in hell
Quote from Renoff :this is gay. i run the program and it tells me i need the full version to play! i have the bloody full version?!
any ideas

...the 3 car 2 track game is not the full version...
Quote from atlantian :...the 3 car 2 track game is not the full version...

1 track with 2 variations
Quote from Specht :1 track with 2 variations

oh... then i am wrong... i tell my friends that the full S2 has about 15-25 tracks...to get them to buy it...
So is this tweak acutally gonna be finished?????
#797 - Rob
Quote from kester :So is this tweak acutally gonna be finished?????

I doubt this one will be. I thought Ciph had up and left this forum?

Bob Smith was supposedly working on one, but I imagine he's seen the disintegration of this thread and wants nothing to do with this for the time being.

The way I see it, the part of the community want LFS to be something that it wasn't intended to be. I for one much prefer driving different cars around if LFS. The online racing element isn't really my cup of tea, but I love most elements of LFS, so I look for ways to make it more like the product I want it to be.

If the editing community were ever to get bigger then they'd move further away from the main LFS community.

Rob
I'm working on one, but I can't get the license protection to work, and I'm not good at making standalone apps either.
Quote from kester :So is this tweak acutally gonna be finished?????

Highly doubt it, you could see ciph didn't want to continue in the discussion that has been deleted.
So mods lock thread????? if its not gonna be finished why go on about it.
so i vote +1 for thread closeure!
This thread is closed

LFS-Tune v2 Beta (Patch Y) - CANCELLED
(820 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG