The online racing simulator
#1 - ciph
LFS-Tune v2 Beta (Patch Y) - CANCELLED
Whats This?
  • I have seen many threads about when LFSTweak will come for the new Patches but i have the feeling that will never happen. So i decided to make my own little Tweak or whatever you wanna name it.
Limitations
  • There are almost none, i made this application work off settings. If a new Update will happen you can easily lookup yourself the new memory addresses and
    modify the settings.ini or add new cars through it (LFS existing ones!).
Suggestions / Ideas
  • Im always open for Ideas and Suggestions, if you have something to say just post it. Also help is welcome too, if you are a Debugger nerd like me and you have found something useful let me know.
Installation
  • You can execute the application from anywhere you want. Start LFS-Tune and Live for Speed S2 Y. After you selected the Mode you want to play you can start Editing the cars.
Howto
  • This works like the old LFSTweak, you go into the Box, minimize LFS, modify the Settings, go back to LFS, enjoy!
Missing FilesBeta Version
  • The current new values will only work for the XRG, XFG. BF1 support is under construction.
Common Errors
  • You have to unlock LFS to use this Tool
    • If you get this error make sure you have LFS set to English or German
  • Invalid Live for Speed Version, Patch '0' is required.
    • Make sure you have "Settings.ini" in the same directory where LFS-Tune.exe is located.
.Net Framework 2.0 or above is required in order to run this application!

Donators:
- Quabopem (Probably the only person who appricate work)

_
Attached files
LFS-Tune v2.2 Beta Patch Y.rar - 31.1 KB - 35229 views
YAY thanks, trying it now
Nice one

Been looking for a tweak since X
Post here the tweks you made it =P
going now to try it out. ty
Missing file: COMDLG32.OCX
#7 - ciph
Nice! only for demo cars?
bf1 and fbm can be tweaked also
#10 - ciph
Finally Moderator approval!
First one to download w00t. I hope it works better than 1.0 though.

Edit: Can't use it because I ain't licensed
-
(Riders Motion) DELETED by Riders Motion
there are hardly any options compared to tweak. but its better than nothing
There are loads of cars not supported

But, Kudos to you Ciph :thumbs:
#14 - ciph
Im working right now on more options when i have that done i will add all cars
Fun for around 5 minutes I guess..

Found working with: UF1, XFG, XRG, BFM, BF1.
Quote from mkinnov8 :Fun for around 5 minutes I guess..

Found working with: UF1, XFG, XRG, BFM, BF1.

XRT works too
its pretty nice,but i have some problems with it.The rb4 is not supported,and i just gave it to an AI on drag strip,i went with tuned xrt,that Ai is just blew me at 280 kmh
i shut down lfs then tried to re open it and LFS Tune said 'Invalid LFS version. Patch Y required'. I was just racing around bl1 with FBM so I know I have Y...I'll keep messin with it to see if I cant figure out whats going on.

nvm, started working again. odd but i'll take it
i have a problem when i made a 4000 hp xrt the gears stayed the same and top speed was 160 mph how can u get gears to go higher??
Quote from mutt107 :i have a problem when i made a 4000 hp xrt the gears stayed the same and top speed was 160 mph how can u get gears to go higher??

Change the gear ratios on your setup
i tryed
Quote from mutt107 :i tryed

You probably made them shorter. Pull the slider bar of each gear to the left, and then the Final Drive one to about 1.xxxx

That should work
all gears to the left?
Quote from mutt107 :all gears to the left?

Yes

In the gear ratio pit screen... it should come up as a tab called "Final Drive"
i amde a drift xfg but even with locked diff and all ballast set on back it stil spins one whel unles u drive agresively
This thread is closed

LFS-Tune v2 Beta (Patch Y) - CANCELLED
(820 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG