The online racing simulator
Only because the LFS Community can sometimes be a posse of anti-ricer l33tists and purists that absolutely hate the modding community.

I can see why some are bitter to the car performance modifier apps, because they are afraid of the days of ... yes, I am going to say it... POWERMOD ... that if they even think they see a similar modifier they go beserk!

It's the once evil always evil mentality. Evil can turn good. And likewise. Always check your alliances every now and then.
This arguement is so ridiculous, if you want to enjoy mods, purchase the game!

Modders shouldn't feel uncomfortable releasing software under license protection. I remember when Bob Smith was talking about his "tweak" and it sounded very interesting.
Quote from Impreza WRX :Only because the LFS Community can sometimes be a posse of anti-ricer l33tists and purists that absolutely hate the modding community.

I think you'll find that the reason was Ciph's attitude, actually.
Quote from Jakg :I think you'll find that the reason was Ciph's attitude, actually.

Indeed. Tragic really, how the pack of mod-hating LFS dogs ran the bloke off. The tweak was getting pretty good.
Am i the only one that saw Ciph as a mentally unstable attention whore then?
no
#807 - Rob
Quote from Jakg :Am i the only one that saw Ciph as a mentally unstable attention whore then?

Doubt it...
Quote from Jakg :Am i the only one that saw Ciph as a mentally unstable attention whore then?

I didn't say I liked the guy... I just said he was making progress on what could have been a decent mod.

I think you read what I wrote about him?
Quote from herki :I think you read what I wrote about him?

I was just saying what I saw of the guy - currently all thats left are the "Ciph is god, those stupid n00bs who annoyed him because they are twats are fools" comments.

No.
hahaha rofl

You all mean that because i cant meet everyones requirements that im an attention whore? Its not that this application is the only one i ever build. I do many projects for myself and customers. If you feel attacked me be report it to the Moderators and stop arguing im sick of that
:munching_
Shame about this, honestly people, Tweaks dont immediately mean that doom will rain down upon the LFS community, if they are carefully managed.

You may hate modding, but LFS is for everyone, not just you, so sadly you have to consider that some people might want different things to you, plus, if it can be carefully done so that hosts can choose to disable tweaks on servers, you could quite easily have your own tweak free servers and let the others get up to what they want to.

Shame really, because of episodes like this, development of LFS is severely limited, we have the great physics, which rFactor is lacking, but LFS lacks so many of the things that other sims have.

We can't live in the dark ages forever
when is released the new version of this ''tweak'' ?
Acc voted to close thread
Z presses 1
presses 1 so many times the button breaks.
Yeah, close this thread now.

Quote : Am i the only one that saw Ciph as a mentally unstable attention whore then?

I have nothing against you, but I must admnit that the reply there was totally stupid and not needed.
I do not agree on the donate thingy eighter, but this topic got a 2th chance, and aswell maybe Ciph should get it too. If not, please don`t botter trying to start the flame war all over again.
giant thread, leading to nothing.

closing and changing title to reflect the no-content.
This thread is closed

LFS-Tune v2 Beta (Patch Y) - CANCELLED
(820 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG