The online racing simulator
Wow.

Just one critical comment and all this hostility. :thumbsdow
#352 - wak
Wooohoo
IIRC, the blinking efect is just when you make too deep centers of the rims in BeSpoke for example, no need of this shouting realy
Quote from zeugnimod :Wow.

Agree with Zeugnimod, and I also agree(at least a little) with Feffe85, i mean... blinking rims? It may be... umm... nice... but it will be used for about 5 min and then left behind. Ciph You're doing great work, certainly! I thank You a lot, but critical comments are part of life and accepting them might prosper in the future. Plz, be tolerant and don't flame me .
10:00PM GMT+1, on which day matey?

I have to say good job getting this out so quick, i know most of the earlier versions were only as active as this once the patch was out-dated

Look forward to your next release dude.
Quote from zeugnimod :Wow.

That is perhaps because they are thinking with emotions, not with reason, reminds me quite lot of from those emo teen video parodies that can be viewed on youtube.

Poor children can't understand that criticism does not mean someone don't like from program.

Btw, Blackout, you already start to see why thinking with emotions is just plain stupid?

I did spend lot of time and effort to make my acts look convincingly emotional and I think many really did believe that
i cant wait until the update is released
Just thinking out loud.. Could someone script an emulation of four wheel steering like the GT-R's SuperHICAS? Would this be possible using something like Tweak, and Insim?
w8'ing 4 new update
There is no update today :|
Quote from ponttooni :There is no update today :|

Who said it's gona be there exactly when you wake up??? :chairs:

just wait!
Quote from hrtburnout :Oh look, a Skyline

how do you get it turbocharged? is there an update? reason being i installed the first beta when it came out and have done nothing to it also, i dont even have a weight "option" ...

cheers
READ THE GODDAMN THREAD! I hope you all know that reading is a ability you learn at a age of 5 dont you?

But ofc, we have alot of people who are younger than 5 so...

The update will be at 10.00PM(22.00 for those who don't understand the am/pm) GMT+1 on Saturday which is today.
Quote from Kurisuchianu :READ THE GODDAMN THREAD! I hope you all know that reading is a ability you learn at a age of 5 dont you?

But ofc, we have alot of people who are younger than 5 so...

The update will be at 10.00PM(22.00 for those who don't understand the am/pm) GMT+1 on Saturday which is today.

sherlock...
patience ppl!Time is coming soon
BTW one of the most enjoyable tweaks for me is the XFG with RWD and about 190-200hp. Great fun, could it be the LFS hachiroku?
Not that much fun unless you change the rear trailing arms to something more adaptive.
5 More Hours!!!!!
3.5 hours more f5f5f5f5f5f5f5
#369 - wak
Quote from Breizh :Not that much fun unless you change the rear trailing arms to something more adaptive.

It´s actually quite fun to make such setup for a rwd XFG or UF, I took it as a challenge to make a "race car" with that configuration. Going round 200km/h with a rwd UF on its standart tyres if faqin scary
Too bad the forum doesn't support streaming music... we should have "It's the final countdown" playing lol
1 hour until total mayhem!!! btw, is it being released with the mods approval? remember what happened the last time...
Certainly... I mean... it still has license-protection... umm right ?
It would be kinda funny if it got removed by a mod after 5 minutes again.
Killed my F5...
This thread is closed

LFS-Tune v2 Beta (Patch Y) - CANCELLED
(820 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG