The online racing simulator
Can i have v1.1?
Why would you want an older version when you have the newer version in front of you?
Because it works and the newer version doesn't?
Thank you guys alot for the great comments i was almost crying when reading this (IRONY).

I'd like to share some of my good news i have to bring, i will not go to jail because of lack of proof against me. They still think im some guy who robs womans handbags, but seriously its not me. When i got fired they had the great argument "You got fired now you need money and rob old womans handbags" I haven't slet for serval days because i have nightmares since i was in Jail this makes someone psychicaly sick.

I'm still trying to make a plan to get sleep today. And again thanks for comments!
Get a case together and sue the police. Seriously, if you had to spend a night in jail on baseless charges, you should get some money for it. The police over here do things like that all the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ6Lsqmf9yM

PS: What do your job prospects look like? With programming experience you should be able to get a good job pretty soon! :-)
Quote from ciph :They still think im some guy who robs womans handbags, but seriously its not me. When i got fired they had the great argument "You got fired now you need money and rob old womans handbags"

Not making light of the incident, but I thought it was something like murder or something! Damn my crazy imagination!

Seriously, nice app you made. Your one of like 3 people in the community who could make an app of that amazing spec. If nothing else, remember that!
I'm glad to hear you're not being jailed, and hope things work out a bit better for you.

I'm with Bob on this, I don't think it would be a good idea to release the source code. It could cause a lot of damage to LFS.
After the case hase been closed i will probably continue i just have to watch out how i get money for my own living xD
Good luck
----
P.S: Trotzdem fänd ichs voll toll, wenn du LFS-Tune noch weiter entwickeln würdest
Quote from spookthehamster :I'm with Bob on this, I don't think it would be a good idea to release the source code. It could cause a lot of damage to LFS.

i think the ini files have much more potential to do damage than the sources
Ciph you could join the devs and make lfs tune an official program and earn money to. $$$. I'll come beat the cops up for u.
#687 - Rob
Quote from Dethred :Get a case together and sue the police. Seriously, if you had to spend a night in jail on baseless charges, you should get some money for it. The police over here do things like that all the time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQ6Lsqmf9yM

PS: What do your job prospects look like? With programming experience you should be able to get a good job pretty soon! :-)

Typical...
Quote from Dethred :Get a case together and sue the police. Seriously, if you had to spend a night in jail on baseless charges, you should get some money for it. The police over here do things like that all the time.

Only in America
OMG, somebody made a bad decision, sue their ass!

ciph - glad to know you didn't deserve your night in jail. Still, something to tell the grandkids about (with a little embellishment of course ).
Anyways does anyone have the dev's email, i can get LFS sold over Steam
Use the form on the site.
Quote from duke_toaster :Emailed address removed - Bob

It's not that the email address is to be hidden, there is an increasing problem with spam and publically posting the address when spambots can harvest it isn't the best idea.
Quote from Bob Smith :It's not that the email address is to be hidden, there is an increasing problem with spam and publically posting the address when spambots can harvest it isn't the best idea.

I agree, I had a real bad spam problem with my old e-mail.
I'm having problems with the XRT. It wont change engine type or liters and I keep having extreme torque problems, I keep getting wayyyyyyy to much and not enough hp and there's no way I can balance them out.
Quote from MiniVan :I'm having problems with the XRT. It wont change engine type or liters and I keep having extreme torque problems, I keep getting wayyyyyyy to much and not enough hp and there's no way I can balance them out.

read the thread.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :The current new values will only work for the XRG, XFG. BF1 support is under construction.

Any further questions?

I love you.
Thanks for a great working app! Has worked since the first time i tried it. No bugs whatsoever! I simply love the sound of my 570bhp 3,8l inline six. Sounds just like a E34

If everything is like you say, you can place a charge at the police with good chances of winning in court. Placing charges at random people without evidence is not legal. Sounds like corrupt police.
LFS Tune 2.2
Hi!

I was just wondering on (probably posted on wrong forum, sorry) how you can get different engine sounds with lfs tune 2.2? I have set it to v6 with 3 liter engine but its the exact same sound. what is the point of beeing able to adjust engine type, size and how many cylinders if it has absolutely nothing to say wheither its on racing skills or sounds?
sound editing is built in in LFS. Press crtl+a.
Quote from tussi18 :Hi!

I was just wondering on (probably posted on wrong forum, sorry) how you can get different engine sounds with lfs tune 2.2? I have set it to v6 with 3 liter engine but its the exact same sound. what is the point of beeing able to adjust engine type, size and how many cylinders if it has absolutely nothing to say wheither its on racing skills or sounds?

Btw: Are you trying to adjust the cylinders on the XR GT Turbo ?

Because LFS Tune doesn't support the XRT
This thread is closed

LFS-Tune v2 Beta (Patch Y) - CANCELLED
(820 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG