The online racing simulator
works fine thanks
I was thinking that maybe an updated version would include a slickmod of some sort, meaning that each car can use any tires
"you have to unlock LFS to use this tool"
i tried to lock and unlock LFS again, and it's still not working.

edit:

Ok, It's working. I had just to change the game language to English, just like with LFS Tweak.
Attached images
Immagine.jpg
this mod needs a something where u can make bigger tires and the gears...
-
(Cash_FLow) DELETED by Cash_FLow
Some feedback.

The engine size doesn't work as it should I think. It doesn't actually change the engine size for what you ask. And In the XRG for example, you can only have sizes between 1000-1500cc.

Cylinder amount would also be good to have. And all the tire parameters, and well, all the stuff what was in the old tweaks actually. :P

The program actually seems to works on all cars, but it uses either the default or your previous values which make the cars ridiculous anyway, but it does. I managed to get it confused while trying what cars it could do, and it didn't recognize I changed back to a car it supported.
its still buggy, when changing between cars it seems to mix up the standart values of the cars. And somethings wrong with the gear ratios, I just changed the XRG to AWD (and nothing more), and it topped at 150km/h with my standart set.
It is pretty fun, glad you brought it back so I can start uploading some hot laps!

I am kidding, of course. But it is fun offline!
#35 - ciph
Quote from Blackout :Some feedback.

The engine size doesn't work as it should I think. It doesn't actually change the engine size for what you ask. And In the XRG for example, you can only have sizes between 1000-1500cc.

Cylinder amount would also be good to have. And all the tire parameters, and well, all the stuff what was in the old tweaks actually. :P

The program actually seems to works on all cars, but it uses either the default or your previous values which make the cars ridiculous anyway, but it does. I managed to get it confused while trying what cars it could do, and it didn't recognize I changed back to a car it supported.

The XRT Engine Size is not the correct address. Somehow im unable to find the Engine size address for XRT i have found many others like Max Cylinder, Min Cylinder, Max Gears, Min Gears but they all seem useless for me im still browsing the memory when i have something new i will let you of course know here.

When i will do updates i will post them here for sure.
Quote from Cash_FLow :Put your game in english and it will work!

i had the same problem in old version but i can't remember it
man thanks abuch bro. ima have fun with his lol
LOL i have an other version but its almost the same lfs y meckanic or something XD
btw its lol :P
#39 - ciph
I have found new values

BMW Sauber F1
------------------------------------------
memory addresses...

Enjoy editing
Quote from Willem-racer :LOL i have an other version but its almost the same lfs y meckanic or something XD
btw its lol :P

yh i manage to download this version too b4 the modz delete it!
Quote from ciph :I have found new values

BMW Sauber F1
------------------------------------------
memory addresses...

Enjoy editing

how u put in ini file?
Quote from ciph :I have found new values

Enjoy editing

where do i put this?
i edited the ini and got the powerband in there now. ciph i need you to pm and talk to me about the values and how to find them. or just right here is fine to that way everybody can do it if they understand.
i was just playing around with the weight on the bf1. its really wierd lol but the weight works
#46 - Vain

Good work. I can't wait to give the XFG the weight distribution of a Lancia Delta HF Integrale, a turbocharger and Road Super tyres.
Even now it's huge fun toying around with a 215 hp- (well, that's the Evolutione Sedici, but heh ) -AWD-XFG. Huge fun to drive.

Keep it up.

Vain
heres my best so far with bf1 and drag strip.
settings:
drive train: awd
engine size: 1994.37
general hp: 1.5
weight: 0.0009
Attached images
LFS 2008-01-01 16-17-42-35.jpg
yup take a look at the pic and that should help you guys out. as you can see in the pic the numbers are the same just without the 00 at the begining
Attached images
how to.JPG
keeps saying i need the comdlg32 but i already have it but i acnt run it lol
This thread is closed

LFS-Tune v2 Beta (Patch Y) - CANCELLED
(820 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG