The online racing simulator
Quote from Glorian :all the noobs complaining the xrt isn't available are idiots, they could always downgrade to patch x. only downside is that there are no servers there

...Or they could just support the cause and buy the license...
the clutch wears way to easily i find, with just slipping off the track in the demo cars they burnout and the clutch goes, this is very un-relistic and should be fixed in the next patch.
Quote from 1000bhp :the clutch wears way to easily i find, with just slipping off the track in the demo cars they burnout and the clutch goes, this is very un-relistic and should be fixed in the next patch.

Well, flooring it while you're spinning isn't too smart either
How do you people do it? I seriously am very interested to see replays from the people who keep burning their clutches and then complain it's not realistic.
Come on, post a replay. Then we will be able to tell if it's unrealistic or that you just can't even change gear properly.
Because other than doing it on purpose I have not burned the clutch ONE SINGLE time!
Quote from 1000bhp :the clutch wears way to easily i find, with just slipping off the track in the demo cars they burnout and the clutch goes, this is very un-relistic and should be fixed in the next patch.

Please note that LFS does not model clutch wear.
Quote from joen :How do you people do it? I seriously am very interested to see replays from the people who keep burning their clutches and then complain it's not realistic.
Come on, post a replay. Then we will be able to tell if it's unrealistic or that you just can't even change gear properly.
Because other than doing it on purpose I have not burned the clutch ONE SINGLE time!

Yeah - I only did once the first day with the LX6 which seems to have quite lengthy gear change time but after that I've not been able to it except on purpose.
I once burned it on the Bump&Jump server, but more with handbrake sliding (which stresses the clutch too) than shifting
Quote from qvest :a really great work, but why is the section after the main straight on BL changed like that? just curious.

Far too many unicorn accidents there. Please, won't somebody think of the unicorns?
I love the edited blackwood track and the new Formula BMW, i don't miss the xrt at all :-D. Whit the Formula BMW there finally can be started to race serieus-ish. For practicing before buying s2 license. So what are the other demo racers complaining about? I love it ! And for the rest of the upgrades and stuff its all cool !! Keep it coming ! :-D And above all that is the fact that you can still sort off drift whit the xrg, so get a life and RACE, drifting is nice but learn to do it whit the xrg, its there !! Use it !! And by the way, it was time for a change. You won't hear me complaining about the new patch. Patch Y is the best !! At the demo racers: Go practice a little more and start good teams and get challengin' demo style ! So, happy?

Greetz, MAE
Quote from MAE_2007 :I love the edited blackwood track and the new FBM, i don't miss the xrt at all :-D. Whit the FBM there finally can be started to race serieus-ish. For practicing before buying s2 license. So what are the other demo racers complaining about? I love it ! And for the rest of the upgrades and stuff its all cool !! Keep it coming ! :-D

Greetz, MAE

Good comment
Yeah, demo people shouldn`t complain, they got lots of good stuff now, the new car is awesome.
Quote from MAE_2007 :I love the edited blackwood track and the new FBM, i don't miss the xrt at all :-D. Whit the FBM there finally can be started to race serieus-ish. For practicing before buying s2 license. So what are the other demo racers complaining about? I love it ! And for the rest of the upgrades and stuff its all cool !! Keep it coming ! :-D And above a

Greetz, MAE

you are a Demo racer, and yourè racing FBM? cracked game?

the FBM is a nice ride
huh? What yu mean cracked game? It just is that way that the Formula BMW is a demo ride, or am i complete gone nuts? I downloaded the patch y played it some times whit my old trusty XFG (drive that thang already 4 years now) to get a feeling of the new blackwood track. And after that i did take the new demo car and drove it around blackwood. Did get a good feeling whit it but sometimes i slip away. :-p

Greetz, MAE.
Quote from MAE_2007 :huh? What yu mean cracked game? It just is that way that the Formula BMW is a demo ride, or am i complete gone nuts? I downloaded the patch y played it some times whit my old trusty XFG (drive that thang already 4 years now) to get a feeling of the new blackwood track. And after that i did take the new demo car and drove it around blackwood. Did get a good feeling whit it but sometimes i slip away. :-p

Greetz, MAE.

my fault, havent had a demo since s1.

the new BL is nice, no moore BIG accidents more.
Ow ok, no problem then. I see some drivers slow down more for the new edited track after the big straight on BL. So that reduces some more crashes.
Quote from MAE_2007 :I love the edited blackwood track and the new Formula BMW, i don't miss the xrt at all :-D. Whit the Formula BMW there finally can be started to race serieus-ish. For practicing before buying s2 license. So what are the other demo racers complaining about? I love it ! And for the rest of the upgrades and stuff its all cool !! Keep it coming ! :-D And above all that is the fact that you can still sort off drift whit the xrg, so get a life and RACE, drifting is nice but learn to do it whit the xrg, its there !! Use it !! And by the way, it was time for a change. You won't hear me complaining about the new patch. Patch Y is the best !! At the demo racers: Go practice a little more and start good teams and get challengin' demo style ! So, happy?

Greetz, MAE

Well said

Quote from ealoken :you are a Demo racer, and yourè racing FBM? cracked game?

The FBM is in the demo. It replaced that nasty slidy car that nobody ever used anyway.
Quote from unseen :
The FBM is in the demo. It replaced that nasty slidy car that nobody ever used anyway.

FZ50 is nasty slidy car, XRT is just fine
the formula car is awsome, but i used XRT for rallying and it's fun. but the bmw makes it even harder. but i don't agree with you that XRT is bad, it's actually a cool car.
Quote from atlantian :the formula car is awsome, but i used XRT for rallying and it's fun. but the bmw makes it even harder. but i don't agree with you that XRT is bad, it's actually a cool car.

How did you get the XRT?

DK
Good point. I didn't think of that.

-needs more coffee-

DK
whadoya mean? us demoers had it back in X patch, just saying, it's cool from what i saw...
Relax, take it easy ... Always read twice and think before you write something. And to atlantian: learn to type in englisch, because the text that you write, hard to beat eh ... read.
pardon my american accent... lol
My momma said patch Y was like a box of chocolates,you never know what your gonna get next
patch y is rubbish

Patch Y - Formula BMW / Track Updates / AI / Physics
(544 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG