The online racing simulator
Thank you
Thanks for the awsome game and new patch!!!
My wife hates you and I am thinking of turning gay and trying to marry you!!
Just kidding
Have a good Christmas holiday.
Quote from styker :Quick question which hopefully hasn't been asked yet, but will the WR's be deleted for BL due to the new layout?

Yes, Victor is just making a backup of the old WRs and then they'll be deleted. In fact, ALL WRs will be deleted.
question about the the official Y release...does it rename all of the setup/color names to the new format?
Grr im at school lol
I WANT A WORLD RECORD.
Man I cant skip cuz if i do I get suspended...!!!!

Good job in the new patch devs love it. (At least up to X39 but I doupt theres thatmuch more in Y)
i was just playing and i think i trashed the gearbox i held the handbrake and tried to accelerate, just to try the fbm's handbrake strength and it started to rev, i tried to accelerate without the handbrake and now the engine revs but i cant move.

Is that possible in patch Y? if that's what i did, thats awesome!
You melted the clutch
Quote from daanroof :Why did u remove the xrt????!! (for us demo racers)

That totaly ruined it for me..
well.. Merry Xmas everyone

It's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.

oh, cool any other engine parts u can destroy?

EDIT: I know the clutch isn't a part of the engine but is there any other Mechanical part u can destroy?
Quote from AndroidXP :There are always people that can't cope with change. If they're happier with patch V, let them be

Well that is true, I just hope them all could try new more open mind approach as that makes life so much richer, but as it is free world it is perfectly allowed to not to do so, alternatives have been offered so no complains then when not using them
Quote from MillerM :It's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all.

And die a sad lonely old git

Not had time to try the new patch yet but mucho thanks for all your hard work Scavier, have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Scawen's modesty amazes me... "physics improvements", I mean the clutch and gearbox features should deserve a specific mention

ps. Just updated wikipedia article, two weeks ago I did pretty big overhaul of the whole article, some of the information there was getting pretty old and also lots of stuff was totally missing and didn't really give that nice image for a somebody who's searching info about LFS.
Im just pissed off because I was running consistent 1 min 9:15's on Bl using FOX with a setup which has took me a while to do (using Kb).. and now im down to 1min 10's..

what a crock of shite.. two bottom corners at the end of the big straight need to go back to how they were before.. much faster and much better and the FOX spins out too easy no under heavy braking.. and the tires get too hot too fast they don't overheat that fast in real life..
That's life, adapt or die.
Just get used to it. Delete your PB, then you will be able to rach it again
Quote from Ssr_Nick :Im just pissed off because I was running consistent 1 min 9:15's on Bl using FOX with a setup which has took me a while to do (using Kb).. and now im down to 1min 10's..

what a crock of shite.. two bottom corners at the end of the big straight need to go back to how they were before.. much faster and much better and the FOX spins out too easy no under heavy braking.. and the tires get too hot too fast they don't overheat that fast in real life..

You could try to think it as a completely new track? It is called Blackwood but it is not much of anything same, except amount of corners and layout remotely similar to old one, but other that that it is completely different track. It is bit like Fern Bay Green and Aston Cadet, that much different.

But it is still ok to not like from it of course
Quote from Gil07 :Just get used to it. Delete your PB, then you will be able to rach it again

Looking a the current poll results, it seems he won't even have to do that himself
great job man!
Thx Devs.
Happy Xmas!
Thank You VERY, VERY much, for this christmas present!!!!!!!!:banana::banana::banana:
I find it incredible, what i get for the LITTLE money i paid!!!
Mery Christmas to everybody
Yes, Blackwood is slower, but it's more challenging and technical, and better for it. Everyone else is a bit slower too, so it's not like you lose much. And playing on V will be boring very quickly, as there won't be that many servers in a few days time...
Thanks Scawen, awsome job

Merry Christmas All
I haven't read the forums for a few days and I won't get to play any LFS for a couple of weeks (christmas vacation), what ended up happening to the clutch wear/heat being to excessive? Did it change or is it like it was in X30?
Quote from Ssr_Nick :Im just pissed off because I was running consistent 1 min 9:15's on Bl using FOX with a setup which has took me a while to do (using Kb).. and now im down to 1min 10's..

The track has changed for the better and the times are totally irrelevant now so your whining makes no sense at all.
Thanks for the patch and merry christmas to you Devs
Quote from Hansiii :I haven't read the forums for a few days and I won't get to play any LFS for a couple of weeks (christmas vacation), what ended up happening to the clutch wear/heat being to excessive? Did it change or is it like it was in X30?

I believe it is in x39 levels, which was bit too strong side, but at least all cars were raceable on surfaces those were intended to. But haven't got to test Y yet as I'm having other things that need to be taken care of before that

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG