The online racing simulator
GREAT WORK dev's all i can say and merry x-mas scawen!!
Why did u remove the xrt????!! (for us demo racers)

That totaly ruined it for me..
well.. Merry Xmas everyone
:woohoo:Thank you Scawen! merry christmas!
WOOHOO !!! :woohoo:

Updating... :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
merry xmas SCAVIERGELE
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Excelent work, and happy holidays to you and your family Scawen, and to the rest of the community as well...

Kindest regards, and a wishes for a merry christmas and a happy new year to all...

Franke
#82 - JTbo
Quote from daanroof :Why did u remove the xrt????!! (for us demo racers)

Demo version is for demonstration purposes only, you test software and decide that if software is worth buying or not. So it is not meant to be free game, if you feel LFS being good game, if you find you enjoy from it as much or more than other games, you certainly should buy it as after that you will get even more fun

I'm looking forward to see you as S1 or S2 licensed player
Prefered Patch V..

Blackwood was a far better and faster track on it, gonna have to download V again now..
Quote from daanroof :Why did u remove the xrt????!! (for us demo racers)

you got a lot with playing online, and being demo... havent seeing a racin game with that demo privilege

PD: does X continues to be compatible with the master server?
Quote from Ssr_Nick :Prefered Patch V..

Blackwood was a far better and faster track on it, gonna have to download V again now..

On the other hand it's a much more interesting track now. Try getting used to it before you trash it.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you too.
Tally ho lads, hop with a jump and a throp skipper!
Merry Christmas and a happy new year. I hope you enjoy your well deserved time off

Altough I can't deny I'm serously waiting for those new GTR interiors.
Thank you Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to the devs and all LFS racers.
Not that I dislike improvements but for someone not driving 24/7 it slowly just makes me really angry being pushed far back where I just got my line and optimized my setup.

With what I saw while playing I really lost fun in playing my favourite car to this conditions.
When is patch Z going to be released?!

Merry Christmas Scawen, and that the text message worked
Have tried it.. and its crap now.. so much slower and id have to change my entire driving style just to break in to the 1:09's.. bottom corner off the long straight is atleast 15mph slower and can't take the chicane flat out anymore... V here I come..
Great patch devs. Happy Xmas!
download timed out dam
#95 - JTbo
Quote from Ssr_Nick :Have tried it.. and its crap now.. so much slower and id have to change my entire driving style just to break in to the 1:09's.. bottom corner off the long straight is atleast 15mph slower and can't take the chicane flat out anymore... V here I come..

Oval is much better track as you can go so much faster then? Well, each up their own of course, I just feel that you miss quite lot there
Thank you Scawen. I tried the test patch and loved that now to try patch Y the excitment Merry Xmas to all this is also an early Bday present 4 me cause my bday is on the 26th yay
I was just testing some open wheelers on the new south city layout.. all i can say.. i cant understand how people dont think this game is pretty.. it damn sure is.. and feels very immersive compared to other games because of the realistic decoration on the tracks.. and the physics... hehe.. im converted to LFS i reckon.
Great news! Thanks so much to all LFS dev's for making a high quality, well timed update!

Quick question which hopefully hasn't been asked yet, but will the WR's be deleted for BL due to the new layout?

Thanks again!
Quote from JTbo :Oval is much better track as you can go so much faster then? Well, each up their own of course, I just feel that you miss quite lot there

There are always people that can't cope with change. If they're happier with patch V, let them be
Cheers devs. Well worth all the hard work, making a great game even better.

Patch Y - Formula BMW / Track Updates / AI / Physics
(544 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG