The online racing simulator
there are screenshots in the first post. Read the tutorial.
Quote from Bogey Jammer :there are screenshots in the first post. Read the tutorial.

the screenshots are tiney, it just says click the load button. Where is the load button !?
:doh: Man just click on the thumbnails to get the full sized screenshot...
Quote from Bogey Jammer ::doh: Man just click on the thumbnails to get the full sized screenshot...

Nothing HAPPENS WHEN I CLICK THEM!!!!!

:doh:

cant you just tell me where it is, thanks
help needed guys,

When I create a multiple car scene with 5 cars I get 5 white cars
The cars are in seperate layers, cliked U slected objects etcetra.
Cliked on texture selcted add new image. Select the wanted skin.

After I had done this with 5 cars I started the render but came out all white. I am lost gyus help me here
Quote from Shadowww :Is there any way to replace ground with water?

create a texture channel with "clouds", then map it as the normal, play with the material setting abit (enable ray trans, alpha to 0.05, IOR around 1.7) if you really big waves you have to subdivide the plane 4 to 5 times and in map to select "disp" as well.
Quote from niels1 :help needed guys,

When I create a multiple car scene with 5 cars I get 5 white cars
The cars are in seperate layers, cliked U slected objects etcetra.
Cliked on texture selcted add new image. Select the wanted skin.

After I had done this with 5 cars I started the render but came out all white. I am lost gyus help me here

what's does the "map to" tab says in the material section.
My first ever render (used the version 2 pack). Easier to use than I thought it would be
Attached images
final_BM_gaz.jpg
Think I found a problem with the FBM in the kit v2. I have rendered it several times as per the instuctions but it keeps giving problem with the small strip of glass in front of the steering wheel. Instead of being translucent it comes out a solid white colour.

I have attached a render to let you see. Anyone any idea how to fix this ??

EDIT : It is ok I worked it out, all ok now !!!
Attached images
fbm1.JPG
By the looks of it you moved the tyres and rearlight.

If you want to turn the car press A. To be sure press it twice and see if the car is highlighted. If zo press shift+z and you can move the car around without losing contact with the floor.
Hello,
sorry if this question was already answered, but i am too lazy to read all 24 pages of this topic so here it comes .

Is there any way to add multiple cars into one scene? I am almost sure there is so the main question is ..... How to do it? Can anybody advice please ?

Thx for any replies.
Quote from Sh!nE :Hello,
sorry if this question was already answered, but i am too lazy to read all 24 pages of this topic so here it comes .

Is there any way to add multiple cars into one scene? I am almost sure there is so the main question is ..... How to do it? Can anybody advice please ?

Thx for any replies.

Yes you can, and you do like this: select WHOLE the car so that all part of it is higlighted, then you press 'shift-d' and if you don't want to move the car along the Z axis and just the X and Y axis you also press 'shift-z'. Hope this helped
Quote from jonaz lindberg :Yes you can, and you do like this: select WHOLE the car so that all part of it is higlighted, then you press 'shift-d' and if you don't want to move the car along the Z axis and just the X and Y axis you also press 'shift-z'. Hope this helped

get that, also tryed so it ok, BUT it is still not the complete solvation ... what if i want to put FZR, FXR and XRR into one scene?
help
hi i was just wondering if someone could help me.
ive rendered my skin it looks great ive hit the f3 button to save. All good happy but this is the stupid question where does it go i can't find the saved render to load on forum.
When you press F3 youll see were you have put it. Its saved as a png. And if you dont call it a name in that box its gonna be hard to find
Well, .PNG images are not as big as .BMP images. A good image editing program like Image Analyzer, Paint.NET or GIMP can convert the .PNG into .JPG. But .GIF is even smaller.

(PS: Some people said they couldn't download the cars file from MediaFire. Actually, it is RAPIDSHARE who corrupts files. I have experienced trouble with a file on RS and other 729172938 files uploaded there.)
yep thanks guys done sweet
My first render heare
Attached images
FZ5_GradientALHA_Render.png
Another one
Attached images
FO8_Render.png
A finishing touch, Raikkonen's F2008 for FBM now here.
Attached images
Raikkonen's F1 car.png
1 more question i can change cameras,camera angle, wheels, lighting, mirror floor,back ground but i'm having a problem with when i put 2 of the same car the skin is the same on both cars.i guess the question is same car is easy 2 different skins
@ Speeddemon : youre using V1 kit from Bogey. Try the V2 kit. Gives so much better render then V1. A note though V2 is long on render time. The shortest I have seen on my pc was 30 minutes. That was without reflection/background and standard lighting. When using a dual/triple car setup and mirror floor, 7 hours seems to be more the case.

@ Russ : I am still struggling with that too. For some reason I cant get second skin in Render. Tried a lot of things but usually i end up f@cked
Quote from Sh!nE :what if i want to put FZR, FXR and XRR into one scene?

lets say You have scene with 1 of those 3 cars , so now press shift + F1
and open .blend file with missing car. double click it.
go to Object folder in that file , select cars elements and load library
http://img300.imageshack.us/my.php?image=llblendoz5.jpg

For 2 same cars different skins problem.
Material is linked as well texture , so You need to set them to single user.
two buttons :
Material
http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=skinblend1to5.jpg
Skin texture
http://img152.imageshack.us/my.php?image=skinblend2yz8.jpg

should do , working for me

Ready-To-Render kit (free)
(973 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG