The online racing simulator
odd = strange? Yes man shadows in photometric dont work for me.

But its a start. May I will make other scene with other car.
Quote from Loko VEN :JJ72 I make non lfs renders too.

Examples:
http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=66595&d=1221927314

http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=66596&d=1221927575

What do you think? You use 3ds max? which engine? Vray?

Sorry for my very bad english.

Yafray.

A bit odd since I can't make out where your light comes from, could be an invisible lighting plane I suppose. I'd rather make more use of the outdoor lights and just put one or two small interior lights, it suits the scene better. in anything other than studio scene, too evenly lit isn't always a good thing.
I have a light on the right side and I have a glass first.

I have a reflection plante. I will be post little lights into the room.

Thx man.
Quote from Gustix :Here is my newest peoject

All objects i modeled by myself

( a little bit noisy render coz i used AO with only 5 samples :shy

This is a very interesting scene, just add a hdr background and it will look awesome. To make the work better, add bump map to the ground, more diversified textures and disable mipmapping of the falken texture (optional: get a faster image host )

I'm glad to see such self made scene (moreover within Blender)
Woot gustix, nice scenery. Well done. Do you gonna make these backgrounds public ?
The other one somewhere in this thread looks awesome aswell.

So any public backgrounds ?? please please please please
@Gustix
It's fine now, post it in the 3d lfs render topic to impress brazil studio users when finished
There's a mip map button in the texture tab activated by default, just unpress it.
Quote from Gustix :Hey i got question

Is here is some new Blender users who wants nice looking studio setup scenes instead those simple cars in midle of nowhere?

something like this

or this

I need.
I have been having computer problems and I ended up with a piece of crap wich I am using now.. I barely run blender :P But I have managed to do some progress anyway
Attached images
tEST 5.jpg
Quote from gustix :here Is My Newest Peoject

All Objects I Modeled By Myself

( A Little Bit Noisy Render Coz I Used Ao With Only 5 Samples :shy

Where Did U Got T3h S3??? :d
does any1 know where i can get the new interiors of the z patch as .blend file or something like that?
were can i get more .blend car files???
It is possible to find a cell-shading filter for the render? You know... the effect of "Auto Modellista".
Or a python script for it ^___^ I can do a skin in excange
i remember in shaders there a "toon" option, never tried it myself though.
Quote from John5200 :does any1 know where i can get the new interiors of the z patch as .blend file or something like that?

AFAIK nowhere yet. But if a future LFS patch contains other car update, maybe I would work on a V3 render kit.

Quote from chavm481 :were can i get more .blend car files???

LFS cars? nowhere but try to ask other Blender users their scenes, maybe some of them would make them public. But it is more interesting to make scenes by yourself.

Quote from Kaoru :It is possible to find a cell-shading filter for the render? You know... the effect of "Auto Modellista".
Or a python script for it ^___^ I can do a skin in excange

No filter, no script but a toon material is available within Blender but I've never tried it yet. I know it is possible tough.
Quote :No filter, no script but a toon material is available within Blender but I've never tried it yet. I know it is possible tough.

Thank you! You are always so kind!
sorry to be a pain, but I'm having a few problems, not used this program before
I have render a few cars and they are great, thanks for the tutorial, but I cant seem to get the reflection on the floor,
I depressed the "OnlySha" but all I seen to get is a black car and background

I copied the screen shot settings from an earlier post, but have the same outcome

any advice please?

thanks
Quote from chavm481 :heres my fist fbm render, 2 hours! my pc needs to get fixed
[img=http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/5513/fbmtelmexdk5.th.jpg][img=http://img440.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif]

It's ok, the V2 kit renders are very long.

Quote from Graf.uk :sorry to be a pain, but I'm having a few problems, not used this program before
I have render a few cars and they are great, thanks for the tutorial, but I cant seem to get the reflection on the floor,
I depressed the "OnlySha" but all I seen to get is a black car and background

I copied the screen shot settings from an earlier post, but have the same outcome

any advice please?

thanks

You have to do more than depressing "onlysha" button to get the reflecting floor. Check the corresponding paragraph in my tutorial.
mine came with the reflextions... but why a 2hour wait!!!!!!!! ahh!!!!!! anyway to get more cars?
ok people. this took me 16 hours to make, it got interrupted when I was almost done one time, and it didn't work on my desktop backgound. may I please have at least one compliment? hopefully, the picture works for your desktop backgrounds. My computer is tired. It has been on for three days straight
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :ok people. this took me 16 hours to make, it got interrupted when I was almost done one time, and it didn't work on my desktop backgound. may I please have at least one compliment? hopefully, the picture works for your desktop backgrounds. My computer is tired. It has been on for three days straight

o yeah! i forgot to save it as a JPEG image. so, it might all come crashing down
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :ok people. this took me 16 hours to make, it got interrupted when I was almost done one time, and it didn't work on my desktop backgound. may I please have at least one compliment? hopefully, the picture works for your desktop backgrounds. My computer is tired. It has been on for three days straight

It looks really good, but there is one thing.. Try to paint the rear wing in the same color as the rest of the car
Quote from T.J. :It looks really good, but there is one thing.. Try to paint the rear wing in the same color as the rest of the car

thank you. I will try to do that next time. I thought black might look cool
Black probably would look quite good, but you'll need to make sure it has highlights, and isn't just a black lump on the back. Reflections and highlights all help make stuff look real.

Ready-To-Render kit (free)
(973 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG