The online racing simulator
hello iam new here i want to make my render but i dont know where i can get blender files like in turtorial and how ppl make with them skins
my first try at rendering
Attached images
JTdb08.png
here my firs Job
Attached images
Giedris.jpg
another render
Attached images
HKSstreetJT.png
Had a quick go with my little brothers banger skin
Attached images
Rendertest.jpg
#306 - ___
#307 - ___
It's reflecting the other car from what I can tell.
V2 is out
Quote from Bogey Jammer :
:static:VERSION 2 OF THE KIT IS RELEASED!!! :static:

Check the first post for details
Download the kit here

enjoy! :jester:

Well... nice.. hmm.. have been downloading the pack from post #1.. and NOW i see theres a new one :arge: i better look more carefully next time.. ooh well..

i have been looking at the pictures that's been posted here and i must say.. renderings from 3dsmax look way better :O how come? or is it possible to make them look as nice in Blender?
im noob
I cant launch the blender
when i try to launch it, DOS window with some text about python appears for 2 seconds, then dissapears, and nothing more...
what i can do witht this shit?
(kill myself isnt a good solution)
Quote from Feffe85 :Well... nice.. hmm.. have been downloading the pack from post #1.. and NOW i see theres a new one :arge: i better look more carefully next time.. ooh well..

It's not bad, you can try with the V1 kit before use the V2 which make a render every two hours.[/quote]

Quote from Feffe85 :i have been looking at the pictures that's been posted here and i must say.. renderings from 3dsmax look way better :O how come? or is it possible to make them look as nice in Blender?

I choosen the Blender internal render engine to share the most easy-to-use kit as possible in just one file. Everything else in the kit are compromises. So you can make better renders with other external Blender compatible renderers.

Quote from ddd9022 :I cant launch the blender
when i try to launch it, DOS window with some text about python appears for 2 seconds, then dissapears, and nothing more...
what i can do witht this shit?
(kill myself isnt a good solution)

Can you make a screenshot of this python window?
Quote from ddd9022 :here it is

I see nothing bad, the text in the window doesn't show an error message so I think it's the main interface which can't load. Maybe an openGL or a graphic card issue...
i think, maybe my win settings aren't ok. because all dos windows appears for 2 seconds, and disappears
later i'll try to run blender in ubuntu, i hope in ubuntu it will work.
^^^^
That's impressive
Nice work mate!

What do you used to make the white reflections on the body?
The tires material is also good, do you use specular shading?
I was just wondering... How do I make a floor with tarmac texture? I think that would be nice to know since I tried to make a wall with a brick texture, but it got all twisted and stuff.

-T
nope just changed scene colors and lightning.
Here is my first render with V2. I got one question now. Why is there so much noise on the pictures?
Attached images
Render 3 (SKIN INSTALLED).png
First using V2, it does take a bloody long time

Ready-To-Render kit (free)
(973 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG