The online racing simulator
Quote from Bean0 :First using V2, it does take a bloody long time

How long time for that render?
Quote from jonaz lindberg :How long time for that render?

That took about 50 minutes, all settings are default - I just moved the camera. (XP32, Q6600@stock, 2GB Ram)
Quote from Bean0 :That took about 50 minutes, all settings are default - I just moved the camera. (XP32, Q6600@stock, 2GB Ram)

Ok, thanks for the information
V2 renders
Attached images
Render 11.png
Render 10.png
Render 9.png
Blender 2.46rc5 with a lot of fixes is released today or tomorrow
Can someone reupload the V2 package ? My download from there is about 0,2 kb/s
Here is a nice one.. Tried to make a decent bodykit.
Attached images
Render 12 (BODYKIT INSTALLED).png
Quote from Boekanier01 :nice renders keep up the good work

Thanks Yesterday I forgot my homework.. I am addicted to Blender
I have been removing the license plate and done some mesh work on the rear. 1joi
Attached images
Render 14.png
Here is my first try with version 2, I did use Blender 2.45, I know it should use 2.46 but anyhow here it is

btw, homemade lightning and background
Attached images
V2 test.png
My only problem with this new kit is the noise. I know it's probably pretty easy to reduce, but i'm not very good at blender
Quote from niall09 :My only problem with this new kit is the noise. I know it's probably pretty easy to reduce, but i'm not very good at blender

Make sure you download blender 2.46 RC5 and start with a fresh copy of the V2 package. Then the noise will be gone

Edit: Added my WIP called "Why the hell are you showing off in the middle of the track!?" which is a almost collision between two V8 fitted XRR`s
Attached images
WIP RACE TRACK.jpg
Quote from T.J. :Make sure you download blender 2.46 RC5 and start with a fresh copy of the V2 package. Then the noise will be gone

Edit: Added my WIP called "Why the hell are you showing off in the middle of the track!?" which is a almost collision between two V8 fitted XRR`s

NFS?
Quote from niall09 :My only problem with this new kit is the noise. I know it's probably pretty easy to reduce, but i'm not very good at blender

As said, that's only if you are using Blender 2.45, 2.46 = no noise

EDIT: Now I saw that Blender 2.46 is relased, downloading...
Sorry for double-post but here is my first try with Blender 2.46 and V2

I do think it looks pretty nice!
Attached images
V2 testrender.png
It still too much noised, raise the ambient occlusion sample setting. It should be higher than 25.
Quote from Bogey Jammer :It still too much noised, raise the ambient occlusion sample setting. It should be higher than 25.

Now it's set to max (32) and it's still pretty noisy, what to do?
Attached images
V2 test3.png
So it's not the AO but the light(s) you added.
Quote from jonaz lindberg :Now it's set to max (32) and it's still pretty noisy, what to do?

Download the V2 package once more and try. I tried to use the V2 package I had used in blender 2.45 and imported it into 2.46 and I got noise just like that.
First proper try with V2.

Took over 7 hours to render
Attached images
3id_fzr.png
lol, that's long, get a better pc maybe?
Quote from Bose321 :lol, that's long, get a better pc maybe?

i think it's only because the wrong settings
excuse me then

Do you want a cookie btw? i have some really nice ones

Ready-To-Render kit (free)
(973 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG