The online racing simulator
" ... clutches can now overheat and engines can be stalled ..." Nice!
Wow!

Watched the video - very impressive stuff. 100 laps in one day would be very tiring, and I'm not surprised Scawen spun a few times - Single Seaters aren't comparible to normal cars in pretty much any way.

But that means that Scawen now knows a lot more about what a racing car should be like, and so LFS can become a LOT more realistic because of it.

I wonder how much tyre data Avon gave LFS? They do test their tyres in a variety of ways, and some of the data can only help.

Clutch and engine damage should be great, the new AI a bit of a waste for most people, but worthy of inclusion now it's done. New track updates will be great, I'm sure. I just hope that Eric has a few 3D goodies for us soon as well - new tracks, new interiors etc. I wouldn't complain if Patch Z was pretty much Eric-orientated, incompatible or not.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed your day(s) at the testing ground Scawen. Leo's looking quite grown up now, and Geraldine looked pleased to see you so happy!
great video, i can't wait for this patch
amazing notice scawen :hyper::bannana_g:eek:
HOLY.SH*T! :faint2:

I expected something, but this? Never...

SO really looks bumpy now, and as for the collision system, it looks improved too (yes, this last scene)... I don't know, but the UFR didn't look that flippy as well (maybe it was just my imagination)...

And we kinda don't need to think about advertising anymore, now that it may be shown on TV, no?
Quote from baSh0r :YEAH YEAH YEAH

next car. BMW Z4 M

Well i wouldn't mind to hear the roar of a straight 6 3,2 S54
Whoooohooo!!!!!!
Awwwwwwwwwwesome!!!!!!!!!!!
Hoot Hoot!

anyone got a youtube link? on a different computer with windows 98 just want something, pictures ANYTHING!.

Thanks
Must confess, I am a little underwelmed by the addition of another new single seater, however, I do understand why it's there, and I am very happy to hear about the clutch/engine additions.

The updates to Blackwood and South City are looking good too, I hope South Cities pits have been "upgraded" to 32 bays

All in all, it will be a very nice Christmas pressie for the LFS massive
Engines stall - But will there still be auto clutch (I hope so!)
Great Video, shame i won't have my G25 back until next Year.
Quote from J@tko :Engines stall - But will there still be auto clutch (I hope so!)

Of course! Not everybody have a clutch pedal at his disposal
Finally! Next christmas a BMW WTCC car..
Sweet! cant wait!

Quote from kone :Finally! Next christmas a BMW WTCC car..

...Dream on :P

I'd take a V12 LMR
I really didn't expect anything till after Christmas and what was expected didn't really do much for me. I don't race AI and I don't race in the GTR so it was going to be a pretty boring patch for me.

But, what you guys have come up with has literally blown me away!

Great work again Scavier! You never fail to amaze me.
Wow, I like it and now I'm really keen on LFS again!

Well, unfortunately I will spend christmas and the week after it with my family and without my PC (I'm living a few hundreds of kilometers away from my parents) ...
Haven't been on in awhile but my timing was good this time around! Great news and keep up the good work gents!!
Great news. I really love the part about the AI being improved. And physics improvements are always welcome... as are new cars

Scawen, when you crashed the car were they like "nein, nein!! Zie anglishman wrecked our new otto!" or were they like "well, you didnt pull a Kubica, so no harm done, here ya go... another shiny front wing for you!"
#172 - JEP

LFS Rock !!
WOW !!
Apart from the patch itself, which is great news ... I'd love to read a full report on the track day you had, Scawen. May fit well in the General Racing Talk section. So... please
WOOT!! Thank you Scawen, our simulated GOD!!
Great stuff!! CAN'T WAIT!
Quote from PLAYLIFE :Great news. I really love the part about the AI being improved. And physics improvements are always welcome... as are new cars

Scawen, when you crashed the car were they like "nein, nein!! Zie anglishman wrecked our new otto!" or were they like "well, you didnt pull a Kubica, so no harm done, here ya go... another shiny front wing for you!"

dude, dude :chairfall laughed so freaking hard omg nice one
This thread is closed

Soon available : Formula BMW FB02
(1389 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG