The online racing simulator

:hyper:
Very good news

I have a guestion however:

I have custom textures on Blackwood and custom interios/exteriors on some cars also. Will the game replace them automatically or is it nessesary to install a fresh copy of the game?

Thanks.
Does this mean no official language packs for Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan?
Oh my good god!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from Californian :Very good news

I have a guestion however:

I have custom textures on Blackwood and custom interios/exteriors on some cars also. Will the game replace them automatically or is it nessesary to install a fresh copy of the game?

Thanks.

will be just overwritten i think
I think hte game replaces them. you could probibly replace the new textures with your old custom textures. assuming they are still in DDSes.
Mmm... sounds like this year christmas comes early
yeaaahahhhhhhhh1!!! the formula bmw !!! thats what i wanted!!!! i loove ya devs!!! no more rfactor shit !!(cuz the only mod i downloaded was formula bmw) yaahhhhh!!! i love lfs!!! woohoo!!!
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Also, why are we updating Blackwood again? Wasn't this done already? I think Fern Bay is in more need of an update...

But the changes to both tracks are more than textures. South City is getting changes to the walls and Blackwood is getting a new chicane, by the looks of it much more of a chicane than the current flat kink we have atm.
Quote from uttoro :For the BMW thingy: Scawen drives a (BMW) Mini Cooper?

Woot! me too
Wow, I don't check the forum whole day and look what i missed. Great stuff from ScaViEr. wow wow wow.. As I am getting no pressies this year, this is my pressie
Fantastic news. Thanks dev team.
oh Scawen and thanks im not gonna sleep until its released
This is absolutely marvelous to hear, thank you LFS Team!
wooooooooooooooooo
better rwd car LOL
Nice
But again Formula I wish there will be some better Bmw
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :If there are phhysics improvements, does this mean the hotlaps on LFSW will be wiped out?

lol i will kill myself if that happens, just doing some very fast mrt laps.. and all wiped out hehehe damn....
Mhm no AI pitting inside a race? :-( I read this from his words
BTW, that red Mitsubishi 3000GT that can be seen in the bacground when Eric is shown- that's his 3000GT, isnt it?
The most I got from it, was how to pronounce Scawen ( for my song )

:banana:

Awesome!
Nice !
It will be funny
This thread is closed

Soon available : Formula BMW FB02
(1389 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG