The online racing simulator
Quote from The Very End :I belived that it wouldn`t be released in this patch, due to it needed some more work. Or did he mean that it needed to be done before patch was released?

Dont really know.. Maybe that's why the delay?
Quote from The Very End :3 posts in a minute, it`s insane. I can`t remember any toopic that has been this popular.

Patch U was quite the madhouse too. The forum even went down for a while. Although later it appeared to be at least partly because of hardware problems.

And can't some of you take a joke? Come on, your lives aren't depending on it or anything

I spoiled some coffee over my keyboard the other day. My F5 key is getting less sticky already
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Maybe that's why the delay?

What f***in delay? There has been no release date on the patch, so it can't be delayed.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Dont really know.. Maybe that's why the delay?

nah i think scawen and all teh devs are playing it right now having fun and cant be bothered to upload it so we can play it too
Quote from The Very End :I belived that it wouldn`t be released in this patch, due to it needed some more work. Or did he mean that it needed to be done before patch was released?

he never said that.... btw happy birthday

@Takumi: obviously there's no delay, only some bug fixes maybe?
whaaahh.. what a madhouse!.. I cant even read a post!
U announcement thread had at least 80 pages before it was released.
Quote from chanoman315 :he never said that.... btw happy birthday

@Takumi: obviously there's no delay, only some bug fixes maybe?

Thanks

Here is the quote I refering to :

Quote :Many forum users will have been expecting the finished GTR racing car interiors to be included, as that was originally planned for Patch Y. But the Formula BMW caused a change of plans, so those much anticipated interiors aren't quite ready yet. Anyway, the FZ, XR and XF GTR and road car interiors are near complete and will be released as soon as possible.

Quote from Taavi(EST) :U announcement thread had at least 80 pages before it was released.

But this was like a Popup!.. The FB02! I wasnt even expacting a new patch this year
Quote from joen :Patch U was quite the madhouse too. The forum even went down for a while. Although later it appeared to be at least partly because of hardware problems.

And can't some of you take a joke? Come on, your lives aren't depending on it or anything

I spoiled some coffee over my keyboard the other day. My F5 key is getting less sticky already

I, and many others, are passionate about LFS, if people are making jokes about the patch being out, and it isn't? People are going to be angry.
Quote from BlueFlame :I, and many others, are passionate about LFS, if people are making jokes about the patch being out, and it isn't? People are going to be angry.

like Joen said

"Come on, your lives aren't depending on it or anything"

and happy birth day
The_Very_End
If you getting angry because of a little joke, then you should understand that it`s time to take a coke, or walk a little trip to get your thoughts on something else than the patch
Watch a movie with a friend or get wasted. Maybe you even get laid, and then you can come jumping the forum again
lol at this thread.
Dop forgot :doh:

New Metric (speedometer, tachometer) systems also would be good. Something like Analog guages, but just clipped in to the dashboard, not like a paper piece sticked on screen
Some other examples:

Rest in a tub
A leisurely warm bath will soak the stress from your body.

Touch or be touched
The simple touch sometimes works miracles.

Pretend it's Saturday.

Use a soft voice
Have you ever noticed a calm person whith a loud voice?

Take all the time in the world.

Admit you feel calm.

Listen for the quiet.

Ignore the phone Once.

Take to the waves.

Make your work important.

Caress the back of your hand.

Put your feet up.

Know when to withdraw.

Recognise the difference between having and living.

from 'The Little Book of Calm'
merhaba!

+1 to what he said, EK.
Quote from BlueFlame :I, and many others, are passionate about LFS, if people are making jokes about the patch being out, and it isn't? People are going to be angry.

And you think I'm not passionate about LFS? I am, but I can take a joke. I was actually surprised that joke wasn't made earlier.
Anyway, try to put things into perspective, we're all excited but in the end there's more to life than LFS and sitting here waiting and biting your nails off won't make the patch be released one second earlier.
Anyway, sit back, relax and let's all act like little weird kids waiting for their x-mas present

Quote from Electrik Kar :Some other examples:
Touch or be touched
The simple touch sometimes works miracles.

I can feel it.
I cant wait! i have the SMS enabled..and my phone provider sends me text messages all the time and I think each time that its about the patch...ticks me off! lol

But this patch is ganna be sweet. im gonna end up stalling my engine everytime i take off from a stop haha ad and burning up my clutch..
Joen, the patch WILL be released, that's all I care about. But being false like that isn't a joke, it's doing it, just purely for the fact of pissing people off. And the 'joke' part of it, is SEEING people pissed off.
Quote from BlueFlame :Joen, the patch WILL be released, that's all I care about. But being false like that isn't a joke, it's doing it, just purely for the fact of pissing people off. And the 'joke' part of it, is SEEING people pissed off.

TIMEOUT!
Log off and go out and play some. Too much LFS for you today.
ok , i'll log, bye all
I bet that there will be a post from him later this evening
Good for you, I`m going to visit my mom, where it isn`t internett lol, so I will soon not be back before monday, or sunday night :P
Still got 25 mins left before I got to run.

Anyway, anyone know anything more about that speculative new So config? At the moment it`s just speculations, no facts :S

Edit : LOL blueflame
No hard feelings btw.
This thread is closed

Soon available : Formula BMW FB02
(1389 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG