The online racing simulator
There aren't any restrictions for the SMS service listed on the LFSWorld page. Will it work on US phones?
Quote from [RF]-art555 :my country isn't supported so I might be fooled by somebody's trick

Shame that you live in Russia Jr then. hehehehe I'm just kidding man. Please. Don't kill me and my family
downloading patch Y now.... www.lfs.net

yayayayayaayayayay!
Where is my patch!!? :sadbanana
waiting for sms, waiting, waiting. Someone said on the last weekend before x-mas that means 21st-23rd still long way,
Lame if you've nothing better to do than pretend the patch is out. If it were my forum I'd ban the next attention seeking dimwit thumbtwiddler that does that until 2 weeks post-release.
Better still, delaye the patch till January and blame it on the last person who pretended it wa sout, they'd be hated.
yayayayayayay!

EDIT : pfff... it's a J-Oke. And you guys know that it's not out today. Such a harsh ppl live?
I can't wait anymore... :woohoo::woohoo::hyper:
Quote from BlueFlame :I REPEAT WHAT I SAID. WHAT IS THE POINT IN THIS?
I would rip out his spleen and feed it to his pet cat

Lol.. I just decided to edit it but you quote'd

This thread is 24/7 viewed by users
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Lol.. I just decided to edit it but you quote'd

This thread is 24/7 viewed by users

It tells something about how much this patch is liked
and how much people dont have lives to post nonsense like i do in this thread
Remember, the winning skins of the LX competition, will now be coming with the patch too.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :every minute a post!

3 posts in a minute, it`s insane. I can`t remember any toopic that has been this popular.

But when that is said, and as many people has stated before, patch probally will not be out before next weekend, and thats probally too early too
The damage,AI,blackwood,southcity and FB02 doesnt matter for me...
I just wanted a new interieurs for those cars. Like a real speedometer and not just a shadow one.

Quote :you owe me 4 heart beats

-_- im a cock i know
Quote from Takumi_lfs :The damage,AI,blackwood,southcity and FB02 doesnt matter for me...
I just wanted a new interieurs for those cars. Like a real speedometer and not just a shadow one.

-_-

I belived that it wouldn`t be released in this patch, due to it needed some more work. Or did he mean that it needed to be done before patch was released?
This thread is closed

Soon available : Formula BMW FB02
(1389 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG