The online racing simulator
Quote from SamH :I got everybody excited that it would be released today and now I'm feeling a bit sheepish about it. Sorry!

That's OK Sam, don't worry about it.

Team Bravo, the pony is out of the stable - repeat - the pony is out of the stable. Euthanise! Euthanise!
Quote from thisnameistaken :Team Bravo, the pony is out of the stable - repeat - the pony is out of the stable. Euthanise! Euthanise!

LMAO!
In all seriousness I don't think we've had a patch released this quickly (at least not a major update) from first news. I think that it'll probably be stretched out over the next week for a Friday release, a lot was shown in the video but a lot of questions were also left unanswered
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
Quote from thisnameistaken :That's OK Sam, don't worry about it.

Team Bravo, the pony is out of the stable - repeat - the pony is out of the stable. Euthanise! Euthanise!

hehe!!
Quote from thisnameistaken :That's OK Sam, don't worry about it.

HAHAHAH LMAO
With respect to the ranting that has been oh so prevalent in this thread, perhaps you should direct and advertise your rant on www.rant.com

:

Quote from BlueFlame :HAHAHAH LMAO

OK I'm pulling you off my ignore list. I felt bad only having you on it, and tbh I've been reading your posts lately anyway and you seem to be quite reasonable after all.
Quote from thisnameistaken :OK I'm pulling you off my ignore list. I felt bad only having you on it, and tbh I've been reading your posts lately anyway and you seem to be quite reasonable after all.

A bit random, but, Thank You i guess
think i am gonnna change my avatar. Just for you kev
Quote from z3r0c00l :

Last time I was at a zoo (... 6 years ago?), I was watching the sealions and god damn they are basically just wet dogs! They play like dogs, they get excited like dogs, they are surely just dogs that never learned to climb on to dry land, aren't they?

I'm not allowed to have pets according to the terms of my lease, so I can't have a dog, but I'm wondering if a sealion can be classified as a pet...
Quote from BlueFlame :A bit random, but, Thank You i guess

I am quite drunk right now - don't make me regret it!

TBH it's mostly because you're driving in Dan's RAC/FZ5 series. Anyone who drives the proper mens' cars can't be all bad.
Quote from JTbo :Forget this site for 2 weeks and you will get nice surprise

I have been tryin to stay away from my pc but it's hard.

has anyone put the video on gametrailers? that site is pretty popular.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Last time I was at a zoo (... 6 years ago?), I was watching the sealions and god damn they are basically just wet dogs! They play like dogs, they get excited like dogs, they are surely just dogs that never learned to climb on to dry land, aren't they?

theyre called seadogs in german for a reason
Quote from thisnameistaken :I am quite drunk right now - don't make me regret it!

TBH it's mostly because you're driving in Dan's RAC/FZ5 series. Anyone who drives the proper mens' cars can't be all bad.

Yea, but back to :OT if you can call it that, what you said really made me piss my pants with laughter, keep up the good work.!
Quote from Shotglass :theyre called seadogs in german for a reason

Really? I didn't know that! We should call them seadogs too - to remove any ambiguity.

We seem to have dragged this high-profile thread into no man's land quite quickly. Hankstar is going to be really pissy with me when he sees this.
Quote from thisnameistaken :OK I'm pulling you off my ignore list. I felt bad only having you on it, and tbh I've been reading your posts lately anyway and you seem to be quite reasonable after all.

Who are you talking to?
So, it`s next friday then?
Let the rumors start rofl!
Well depending where you are on the world there still a hope

well, i know that the patch wont be realised today, but somehow i still cant leave the forum.
Here is a question we can ponder while waiting, which of the following would generate more complaints/annoyance in the community:

Giving an estimated date that is not firm and then possibly having to postpone it past that date
(saying we will try to get it out next wednesday but make no promises)

OR

Saying nothing and have everyone sit around wondering and filling up threads with anticipation.

I know Scawen prefers to not give any date and just release it when he can thinks fit, but wouldn't even a vague estimate be better than nothing? It just seems like people will complain about it not being out early enough whether you post an expected date or not, so what is gained by not saying anything?
It should be capitalized anyway; it's a proper name...

edit: and he did give a vague estimate; he said before Christmas!
I`ll gues Scawen is sitting with some cookies and a glass of milk, laughing his ass off of all these speculation on this forum
Quote from The Very End :I`ll gues Scawen is sitting with some cookies and a glass of milk, laughing his ass off of all these speculation on this forum

In a real-life Formula BMW, no less!
Quote from BrandonAGr :wouldn't even a vague estimate be better than nothing?

Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :he did give a vague estimate; he said before Christmas!

Maybe that wasn't vague enough for some people. He should've said it would be out before the end of the age of aquarius.
He said hopefully before Christmas, so it could be the 24th for all we know, or even later if some problem comes up. Either way it doesn't bother me, its better to delay something than release an unfinished and buggy product...see the latest Pro Evo to see how bad it could be, 40% of people who voted on PESFAN said they won't buy PES anymore.
This thread is closed

Soon available : Formula BMW FB02
(1389 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG