The online racing simulator
Photojournalist shots by 5 year old Emma....

Serious problems ensued in the Rodgers' household the other day. My youngest daughter's little pets were peacefully playing about their little house and playground.....

Suddenly, a horrendous floor shaking pounding could be felt as my older daughter Lauren's "pets" appeared.....

Emma's pets were trapped with nowhere to run. They were surrounded.....

The survivors were defenseless and could only watch and listen to the shrill little screams of fear as their friends were carried off to who knows where.....

Great photo's DWB, I love the first - you live in such an amazing part of the world!
Number #3.. is HOT. Like on fire or something.
Beautiful photos guys.. I`m always cleansing my eyes when i look into this thread .
Quote from mcintyrej :Great photo's DWB, I love the first - you live in such an amazing part of the world!

+1 to that! Awesome DWB
You do have some seriously cool light down there, DWB. I like that overgrown abandoned roadway, or what ever you would want to call that.

To all you UK/EU folks, look at DWB's last photo, the one with the road. Follow that road through the photo with your eyes. Follow it..... follow it..... THERE! See that way in the distance? See what that is? It's a TURN! And it turns RIGHT! HA HA!!!!! See, we do have turns on our roads, and not just left ones!
Not if you`re coming the other way!
Quote from mrodgers :You do have some seriously cool light down there, DWB. I like that overgrown abandoned roadway, or what ever you would want to call that.

To all you UK/EU folks, look at DWB's last photo, the one with the road. Follow that road through the photo with your eyes. Follow it..... follow it..... THERE! See that way in the distance? See what that is? It's a TURN! And it turns RIGHT! HA HA!!!!! See, we do have turns on our roads, and not just left ones!

Nah, that's just a kink in the road, THESE are proper bends
Attached images
BealachNaBa2_big.jpg
a9_causwaymuir_flow_country_caithness.jpg
Quote from mrodgers :You do have some seriously cool light down there, DWB. I like that overgrown abandoned roadway, or what ever you would want to call that.

Are you sure that picture isn't mirrored? It's virtually impossibe for you guys to take a right turn..can't...
Sorry that picture is photoshopped
Quote from Scrabby :Are you sure that picture isn't mirrored? It's virtually impossibe for you guys to take a right turn..can't...
Sorry that picture is photoshopped

Nope, STF figured out our secrets.....

Quote from STF :Not if you`re coming the other way!

He was looking the opposite direction on a one way road for the shot. All our roads are one direction to eliminate all problems associated with right turns.
LoL!
Some shots from local MTB race. Actualy my first bikes photographing.

http://www.spangler.cz/photos/MTB_KH/

Many thanks to L. Snizek for borrowing me a Canon Speedlite 430EX flash!
Hope you like it!
AWESOME Shots there DWB. :thumb3d:

@Spangler: your link doesn't work for me.
Was at a karting event today. Took some semi decent shots, im gonna show 3 I was pleased with
Attached images
klartilstart.jpg
ll 153s.jpg
ll 138s.jpg
Nice work, Kaw. That 30D is gonna be fun for you.

A couple more non-landscape ones (DA 70mm Ltd. again):

Should have killed that mother f'er, DWB. One was in my shoe last night as I was putting them on to let the dog out and got me right in the ankle. Hurt all night.
It's portrait tiem!

No dad no!

Nice one. Great color.
Few monkey pics....
Attached images
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
Mmmm...monkeys.

Here some birds, because bird is the word.

First post in this thread, and first proper photos I've really taken with my camera (Canon PowerShot S5 IS):

Nice pics
EDIT: Updated the pic to a more or less final version

Here's a quick preview from a formal-portrait-shoot-gone-artsy-in-the-end shoot from today. It's pretty much straight from the camera but by monitor hadn't warmed up enough when I developed the RAW and I'm still unsure about the overall tonality so I might pull this down after a while... but hopefully you like it!

Love it spankmeyer!

Camera Showoff
(5560 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG