The online racing simulator
BMW e30 M3
(252 posts, started )
these renders are so beautiful
*trying to get my mouth closed*
You must be so happy with that render its outstanding can i just ask when you sent me the blueprints what measurement is it in?

And could you give me any useful tips when learning to render?
Is there any chance you could make the "Another Test:" in 1650x1050 ?

Thanks Great renders btw
HOLY !!!! phonso you know my feelings on this stunning peice of work, but DAMN thats just mouth watering good
Thanks!!

1 More, So Enjoy
Attached images
front test 7 copy.jpg
Great work Phonso

Everyone I've showed this render thought it's a photo, not a render (back side render you did earlier).
Even my brother who does 3D modelling and animation for a living. That's gotta mean something

Once again, amazing work there
oh my bad phonso i mean mesh..... so i could color it or whatever and choose the background
hey phonso, nice work.
i didnt know you do LFS
seen you on Sektor-41.com
That is absolutely incredible. I only wish I could do that. I'm gonna make a point of learning this stuff when I get the chance...
I knew i saw you somewhere before, XD. Niace, im about to start the shiden mooncraft from super gt.
This one looks like sometihng out of Autoweek.
How many years have you done this rendering? You're gonna make monies, sir.
Quote from Mr.Phonso :Thanks all!

To Mithras: You mean you want a 1280 x 1024 version of the latest render?

Your latest work would be nice

That last render looks absolutely stunning.. The reflections, the colors, everything.. It looks so damn real!
Thanks all, I honestly don't know what to say to your nice comments This project is now done in my books, time to move on!

I have been using 3d max for 3 years, if anyone is wondering.
Hey phonso,could the next car be mine? i would pay for it
I think he should do a 1998 Subaru Outback Limited - cause everyone knows that's one cool looking car :P
10/10 for realism.

It just doesn't look perfect though in my opinion, a few things just look too sharp but its still a master piece.

I think its the chrome nostril things on the front they look a bit off in my opinion, too squared perhaps or edgy but you're probably happy with the result so no need to change it.

example: http://www.bimmers.com/m3/gall ... ot/front-driver-angle.jpg

example 2: http://www.bmwstyle.ru/pages/gfx/tuning/bmwe30m3/01.jpg - Race spec but I'm sure the grille is all the same.
ammm.. 3 years old thread?
i suppose making a new thread would have been a better option
Thats one lucky person driving it!

Nice one!
sory ..can you please help me ..where can i find drift skins for e30 bmw??
Quote from bboyghost :sory ..can you please help me ..where can i find drift skins for e30 bmw??

CarMods are forbidden.

BMW e30 M3
(252 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG