The online racing simulator
BMW e30 M3
(252 posts, started )
Hey yo,i took some pictures from the m3 ill upload it and post it here in 10 min. But here is some higher res pic u needed yesterday:

UPDATE: here are teh files,hope it helps u
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7aqocv
Very nice high res pics! Thank you!

Would also be nice if you could get high res of these parts:
Attached images
320is_ned.JPG
ehhe i just saw reply,anyways its all in it,and more
ah sry,check the post up there it has update

Update: i just saw the shifter its nice but the numbers r wrong
Here is a not too good pic i took,but hardly u can see it
Awesome, just saw the zip file, can't wait to roam through it

About the numbers, I looked at this pic for it.
Attached images
A3DSCF0280.JPG
hmmm.. maybe its a tuned or a euro than hit me with some pics later
Ahh i forgot to tell u,the car is sitting for 10 years now(needs crankshaft and the costumer is disappeared) so it has some dirt on parts,but its still in pretty good shape
Hehe, I'm kinda curious to see how this car looks outside

I also have one more pic request for now. I need good pic of the air vents in the dash, you might have to take the pic from outside the car though, lol.
Attached images
dash.JPG
alright,tomorrow kinda same time pics will be here
Thanks a ton, I really appreciate it.

...it's time to pull some hand brake turns!
Attached images
hand brake1.jpg
I could also use refs for the steering colloum and the rear center console. It's on this pic, thanks!
Attached images
1359IMG_0746.JPG
Hey yo,as i said the pics are here,it was hard to take pics,coz the sun was shining so hard(106F today DANG) but here are they:
Awesome, thanks, you even did the rear vents! Can I also get a pic of the rear window defroster? I hope I am not asking too much lol ^^
lol alright tomorrow u know when
ill pm u,i have a question
can we see the car with the polygons showing? I still don't belive that its a render.
Are you hinting that I am a liar? Look here for proof, there is a wire mesh picture on the first page http://www.sektor-41.com/forum/showthread.php?t=585

Instrument panel (its bit too shiny b/c of bright light source):
Attached images
controls.jpg
not a liar. just want to know how good you really are.
Quote from theirishnoob :don't forget you only got black wheels with the biggest set you could buy at the time from the dealer if he didn't steal em for his bmw ( which where 17 " i think )

Wrong Hm better remove the M3 tag from your name . The black ones came with the limited edition "Cecotto" , the nagarosilver came with the limited edition "sport evolution". Both are 16" and you can still buy the nagarosilver from your bmw dealer and put them on any E30 M3. Well Phonso's M3 looks like a SportEvolution. Black color with red contrast strips on the bumpers, front spoiler and rear spoiler with flap but is missing the right seats to be a real SportEvo.
Are these the right seats for SportEvolution? I might make them.
Attached images
2587728240091133688iDCIJT_fs.jpg
Oh, would also be nice if I could read what all these buttons were:
Attached images
17Dscf0123.JPG
Quote from Mr.Phonso :Oh, would also be nice if I could read what all these buttons were:

didnt i sent u that in the zip? its just arrows anyway,for the windows,up is full white,down is black inside the outside of the narrow is white

Keep goin man its gonna rock!
I can give u the requested pics only tomorrow,damn camera's battery died when i wanted to take the first shot in the morning
Yeah, it was in the zip, but you only took pics for one set of the buttons near the shifter. But that is okay, I found a good enough pic on my hard drive.

On to other news.. the interior is starting to look like something:
Attached images
center.jpg
its very nice,looks better than real
btw check ur pm
Thanks,

Another shot:
Attached images
center 3.jpg
Mr.phonso!
I recharged that danm battery! here r the requested pics.
shot from the rear defroster,and the cigarette thing at the back(its broken tho )
Thanks a lot man! Can you take some pics of those dash board vents again? The first one you gave 2 days ago was too blurry

BMW e30 M3
(252 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG