The online racing simulator
BMW e30 M3
(252 posts, started )
No this is an 318is. Small mens M3 My E36 is an M3 though (the one on the left). But everything you see is same like M3 exept the handbrake & cover. The heated seats buttons are an extra , and the tape box too.

I just added the german labled BC because US buttons and kM/h speedo don't fit together ?!
Yo sup mr phonso! Man.. those vents are just "mission impossible" for me,i just cant get a good pic of it
Here they are
Attached images
Picture 187.jpg
Thanks! You only took pic of 1 side of the vents though, are they symmetrical? Btw, clean that damn windshield :P
Quote from Mr.Phonso :Thanks! You only took pic of 1 side of the vents though, are they symmetrical? Btw, clean that damn windshield :P

Rofl! its not the windshield its teh friggin SUN! Btw,its symmetrical so go to: file menu/image/flip canvas horizontal JK
I'm still alive..
Attached images
dash.JPG
Great job, mate! Its coming along nicely.
Thanks!

I did the light switch thingy. Next step it to map the whole dash board and then apply materials to it. I'll continue later.
Attached images
dash2.JPG
How do you construct these peices? Do you creep along the surface, adding all the polygons in the right place as you go, or do you create the basic shape from simple polys, then refine them into the complex shapes?
Quote from Crashgate3 :or do you create the basic shape from simple polys, then refine them into the complex shapes?

This is what I do. First simple shape, then add details.
very nice !
Yes, yes, it is coming together
Attached images
dash render.jpg
Quote from Mr.Phonso :Yes, yes, it is coming together

it looks so real,i love the car u make(my favorite)and its best 3d car i´ve ever seen so continue the great work
Gotta post my respect here too, that's some amazing/stunning/incredible modelling work... just, wow. Looking forward to seeing it progress!
I want to drive it.....!

Amazing skills mate. Keep up the good work!
hehe

Well, I am too lazy to make a set of sport evolution seats so I will just continue with my current ones. I just need refs for the rear, so e2mustang :P:P

Also need pics of the door T from the inside, and also the ceiling on the interior, especially the rear half. Thanks!
Attached images
seat.JPG
door T.JPG
ceiling.JPG
The problem is,the car is comletly dead,nothing working on it(yet) but i will try it
Okay, well the only thing I need working from you is your camera, lol
Quote from Mr.Phonso :Okay, well the only thing I need working from you is your camera, lol

ye but i have to move the seats to take a pic,but maybe its manual not electric i dont remember will see
I think it is manual, but in the condition that car is in it may have a mechanical problem :P

Anyway not much done today, just some small stuff. I also did the rear defroster on the window but I'll unhide that once I get more done.
Attached images
speakers.jpg
Can you please circle the areas in the picture that reflects the mistakes on mine? Thanks.

I did the door
Attached images
door.jpg
Quote from Mr.Phonso :I think it is manual, but in the condition that car is in it may have a mechanical problem :P

Anyway not much done today, just some small stuff. I also did the rear defroster on the window but I'll unhide that once I get more done.

oh yeah it had problems so i couldnt make pics and i got huge personal problems so maybe less pictures,coz of no time,sorry but i'll do my best. Keep on the good work,its ROX
Okay cool, I'm sure you have your reasons. Still would be great full if you could get image of ceiling within next week though.
I can photo the seats and rear door covers, but not the ceiling couse the M3's is different then mine (anyhow if i check the part numbers).

What is this again? http://www.lfsforum.net/attach ... id=35062&d=1184707167
Why does the US model have just one big button instead of two for the fog lights? US models suck

BMW e30 M3
(252 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG