The online racing simulator
BMW e30 M3
(252 posts, started )
Quote from Mr.Phonso :Thanks a lot man! Can you take some pics of those dash board vents again? The first one you gave 2 days ago was too blurry

yeah i know,but its just so hard to take pic of it,coz the sun shines like Never,but i'll try few times
Use an umbrella if you have to The pic you took of the rear vents came out nicely.. so I hope you can get the front dash vents just as good

I really appreciate your support!
Blah, blah
Attached images
1.jpg
Amazing work
Thanks,
Attached images
3.jpg
Oh dear... thats friggin awesome ! BTW,i wanna see how did u do from the pics i sent u,i have no idea Maybe a short trial vid for me?
And u gonna be RICH,just put it on turbosquid or somewhere.:static:<-- WTH is that?
Aww, no pics for today?
Could you post a wireframe of that last scene please? I'm interested to see what the poly count is like on the original models before meshsmooth is applied.
#84 - Dmt
Omg Mr.Phonso amaizing work :bowdown:
Quote from Crashgate3 :Could you post a wireframe of that last scene please? I'm interested to see what the poly count is like on the original models before meshsmooth is applied.

Here:
Attached images
wire.JPG
Thanks

I constantly find it incredible how such a simple wireframe can make such amazing looking renders.
Alright, np. I'll take little brake before I continue with dash
until that,maybe a pic of ///M-Power with open doors and see inside?
Just to keep u in good condition
Here is a old pic with the doors open where you can see a good view of inside I am hesitant to do this again because at the moment I am making my interior in an entirely different file. To import all the other car parts from the other different files would just be a unnecessary hassle at this point

But rest assured, I will do it once I get the interior done!
Attached images
render1.JPG
thats just an amazing model man.. great job
Quote from Mr.Phonso :Gone back to interior work, made steering wheel.

Question: Why the background picture for the render (referring to post #36 and such)?
That isn't a picture, it is a hdri which is my quick solution to good lighting. The reason why you see the hdri in the background is because I didn't put anything behind my model to cover it (lazy at the time). On my latest renders you can see a white background - that is a simple plane with a white material just to cover it the hdri.
Quote from e2mustang :thats just an amazing model man.. great job

Thanks man. I have a pic here to explain what I need for Monday if you can, please :P
Attached images
pics.JPG
Regarding your renders - where do you get such high resolution HDRI images from?
Quote from Mr.Phonso :Thanks man. I have a pic here to explain what I need for Monday if you can, please :P

Yes Sir!
Thanks e2mustang!

@Crashgate3: There are plenty of places where you could get free hdri at decent resolutions if you look on google. I just found two great site in a mere 10 seconds: http://www.hdrimaps.com/downloads.html and http://www.aversis.be/extra_hdri/room_day.htm though the second site's hdri would be more suitable for indoor objects.

I myself purchased Dosch hdri extreme hires (http://www.doschdesign.com/pro ... ri/Extreme_Hires_DVD.html) Good investment imo.

I'm also thinking about getting this one:
http://www.doschdesign.com/pro ... hdri/Car_Backgrounds.html
Hi Phonso :-)

i have some pics for you. Hope you find them usefull. I noticed your texture for 'how to defrost the windscreen' is mirrored. See E30_1 picture. Have no picture of the windscreen 'air outlet' had problems with the cam's flashlight the windscreen is like a mirror :-(

Please tell me when you got the pics so i can delete them here, they use up some MB's.

@Mustang
indeed the US M3 came with a regular gearbox, while the Euro M3 came with a sports gearbox. 1st. gear left and down like in a fartrarri.
Yeah, I've found a few looking around online. I just really wondered if you'd found your nice hires ones in the same way, or as it turned out, you bought them. Thanks for the links anyway

I don't think I'm into rendering enough to buy things like that yet though.
Thanks a lot M.Mos! You can now remove the pics if you want :P do you own an M3?

I still want the pics from you e2mustang! (specially the vents lol :P) Plus the bottoms on yours might be different.

BMW e30 M3
(252 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG