The online racing simulator
BMW e30 M3
(252 posts, started )
Quote from M.Mos :US models suck

They always have, sorry

I dont think M3' ceiling is any different than eg. 325i Coupe's. Only that M3's ceiling might be coloured black.
I hope this is more eye pleasing, lol.
Attached images
door.jpg
great work! BTW, how mny polygons is the model?
Is that the only thing you are concerned with? lol. Do you just want the count of the door without smoothing?

On all my renders it shows the number at the very bottom. With smoothing it is 176182.
Low res render, I'll do a bigger one once I get more stuff out of the way. I hope you like the hat
Attached images
interior.jpg
Ummmm FAKKEN nice!
Hi Phonso ,

here is the rear cover for now more to come.
Attached images
reardoorcover.jpg
Yo thanks. Can you take the pic again, except this time at lower position so I could see how it meets the floor? Oh and would be great to see how the front seat belts attach to the car.

New pic from me:
Attached images
interior2.jpg
Yeah will do it again tommorow. Here are some more.
Attached files
pics.rar - 630.7 KB - 386 views
This is the most amazing rendering work i have ever seen. :trophy:
i heard somewhere,the helpers will get the model is that true?
BTW,still awesome
Not true But thanks for comment.

Ty M.Mos once again
Just wondering - what do you intend to do with this model? Did someone commission you to make it or are you just doing it because you think people will want it?

Also, how much money would people pay for something of this detail?
I really am not sure. I am just doing it to enhance my skills and just have a good time. My intention with this model is to produce realistic renders - maybe make some nice wallpapers.

Another shot:
Attached images
interior5.jpg
Realizm
To be honest, I had no idea you could render something to this level of realism without Pixar's help!

The only thing I don't like at this point is the floor carpet. The texture just looks crappy compared to everything else (especially where it meets the center console - it's just too clean of a line.)

Then again, maybe to model the carpet for real you WILL need Pixar's help...
...prove me wrong! Fantastic work!
Carpet needs to be tilled more.
omfg thats insane i love e30 i love ooldskool cars lol so there is no way we could use this car in the game?
Maybe in 10 years when computers can support these amount of polygons at a reasonable fps. It takes me over 3 hours just to make 1 frame so I doubt you will see these in games

Carpet is now nice.
Attached images
interior6.jpg
MUCH better!
Super
Hope this is what you want :-)
Attached images
rearcover.jpg
Right on the money, thanks

Now all that remains is ceiling and seat belt attachments for the front seats.
Hey Mr.Phonso , nice avatar
Some more (random) pictures, no ceiling though. I hope mustang come up with the real M3 ceiling pictures.

BMW e30 M3
(252 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG