The online racing simulator
BMW e30 M3
(252 posts, started )
great work. BTW how many megabites (or gigabites) is this whole render. I know these files can get large
Quote from M.Mos :Some more (random) pictures, no ceiling though. I hope mustang come up with the real M3 ceiling pictures.

Forgot to attach pics? ^^

Zachary Zoomy, do you mean the file size of the 3ds file I am working with? It is around 15 mb. I really don't understand why you want these specifications.
Awesome, this is my favourite BMW ever i have the 325is, would love and M3, what is going to happen with the model? is it going to be put in a game or what?

Great Work!
Where is a update? I thought I can watch a video with showing the whole car now :-P
Or do you have to upgrade your computer first?
Concentrating on exterior renders now.
When i re-install windows and get a motherboard for my Quad core i'll be quite happy to give you a high res render of this if you could make it simple for me to render it (ie a scene), as that is a REALLY nice model
Thanks for the offer, but I have everything under control
Attached images
test 6f.jpg
One word : Genius.

Superb, awesome, fantastic.
is it finished, or is there more
OMG i am actually turned on at the sight of that lol, please tell that is going in a game.:wow:
Wicked work, Mr. Phonso! One of my favourite cars, done extraordinarily well! Do keep us posted on the progress.
I just have to say that is simply outstanding work, the attention to detail is unmatched. I know a few people who have done 3D modeling & animation courses at Uni and none of their work compares to that!
Wow, thanks. That brings my spirit up a lot

Moving on... I got my work on front page so that is a big plus for me in terms of spending the extra effort on this project
Attached images
sektor e30.JPG
Looking at the site, there is some real stiff competition, but i think you'll still win.
Can I Download it if so wat file do i put it in
No secret, just extreme practice with 3ds polygon modeling
Rear end!
Attached images
test 7f_PS.jpg
still very nice only thing those taillights look a bit wierd to me
yea I know, but the tail lights are just reflecting what my scene has to offer.

What I mean is, it is hard to get them looking all pro in a studio environment. However, in outdoor environment they are fairly easy to get right as demonstrated here:
Attached images
tail lights.jpg
Here, this is all I could do, and I am not going to touch it any more :P
Attached images
test 7f_PS.jpg
whats the point of posting pictures of real cars?

oh,it´s so sweet,ur my hero(my favorite car)
The point is it´s no real car
But I think it was the best compliment you could do :-D

BMW e30 M3
(252 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG