BMW e30 M3
(252 posts, started )
Quote from bmwe30m3 :whats the point of posting pictures of real cars?

oh,it´s so sweet,ur my hero(my favorite car)

lool, you make my day!
lmao, just made my night.

Anyway I started to create an outdoor environment based on mountains. I am going to add a dirt slope beside the road along with a guard rail. If there are any suggestions on what to add to spice up this scene a bit, you are welcome to do so

P.S. Road texture by shaddix
Attached images
alpine mountains 2.jpg
May be distance environment fog effect to give some depth.
Phonso, when would it be feasable to release some wallpaper sized renders of this beast as asked in a PM i sent ya weeks ago
idk, make a boarder for it or something... takes hours to render those sizes as it already is, I need to move onto other things.
hmm i see what ya mean when i think about it more...hmm..border idea is good, just dont know how it would work.
Maybe I can help with that, what is your monitor res and which render are you interested in?

In other news, mountains!
Attached images
alpine mountains 3.jpg
res is 1440x900, and it would be the black one, with the front facing you on an angle
yea that would be the one, nice and clean, i love it....if you can do it, it would be awsome oh and how come the black looks "noisy", where as the silver not so much?
For the silver one, I used higher rendering settings, which in turn makes for longer render times.

Well I think you'll be satisfied with what I came up with.

On other news, I am now happy with my background mountains.
Attached images
alpine mountains 6.jpg
1440x900.jpg
ahh, brilliant, thanks phonso...also the road on those mountains, could do with some depth, looks a little flat in terms of depth and colour
Hopefully once I get the rail in and a sign with an arrow, the road will look more interesting. For now, I made the ledge, so try and watch your step.
Attached images
alpine mountains 7.jpg
looking good, again the more i think about it, yes the road will come "alive" when things are added...can i be the first to ask for a nice picture of the car on that scene lol
Indeed the road will look more lively as time progresses Just see how much more convincing it looks with a road sign!
Attached images
alpine mountains 8.jpg
nice work! may you try a little bump on the road, and i think it will looks more realistic
edit: or vray displacement modefier
Thanks man.
Your work is outstanding effort. I cant imagine your will and the final product. Thanks to you I have a new background.
Your words are most appreciated
Attached images
alpine mountains 9.jpg
Outstanding work again, but maybe more textures.
Great work Phonso, showed it to my dad and he thought they were real pics
keep up the excellente work m8! your skills are just.. AMAZING
Hey, long time no post. Sooo =]
Attached images
moving 1.jpg
Hooooooooly! :jawdrop:

Only bugger is the reflection on the side of the car (I'd expect mountains of some sort there) and the taillights look a little weird, if you will. Other than that, its effin' amaaaazing!

BMW e30 M3
(252 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG