The online racing simulator
help how do u install in game? which folder?
Quote from denkimor :how do u install the gauges??????????? confused help and if i type in /insim29999 it says unknown command :S

FYI, that command should have a space, like this:
/insim 29999
Quote from 1303s_vortech :...Clio mk1 serie is coming soon (here's XFG layout, expect some changes in a close future):

ps: you can notice the police is kinda wrong, if someone think he got a better one, I would be glad to get help there...

Omg, being a fan of this car, I must admit that you've done a nice work!

Just the parking led should be more red light.

And, by the way, when do you think you will release it?
Quote from aerolive :Not 100% perfect [...] Hope you enjoy my "first built from nothing" work.

Now, that's some nice work !
Only a question, why making the turbo gauge that way (guess you made it mainly for XRG anyway)?
Btw, fuel needle is a bit on left, as seen on screenshot.
I hope this one didn't get you mad .

Quote from Kova. : [... ]the parking led should be more red light.

And, by the way, when do you think you will release it?

Tbh, since the E-brake led isn't working anyway (as most of led/warnings in the game:shrug, I thought it may look less dumb having it OFF.

About release... I must say nothing went right in time or as it should since past few weeks.

I can't give a dead-line anyway...I would certainly fail to be right in time (heat weather coming back = can't use comp' for too long).
Quote from 1303s_vortech :Now, that's some nice work !
Only a question, why making the turbo gauge that way (guess you made it mainly for XRG anyway)?
Btw, fuel needle is a bit on left, as seen on screenshot.
I hope this one didn't get you mad .

No, of course not.
I know about the fuel gauge, try to solve it, something wrong with the scale or the needle position. I tried to copy from the 750i fuel details, but those don't fit here.

I planned to make a turbo version (instead of wtemp) , for xrg, fxo etc. ... but I couldn't set the needles ... I don't understand, beacause the base is the same than fuel.
...It's simple, unlike fuel you can't use 256 px for turbo needle/gauge (!) or it would look messed up.
128 only due to addon's boundaries, or add the turbo face to "backround" to use as it is.
If you need hand for gauge faces, just ask.
ps: just noticed that needles aren't well centered...

As stated years before, it would be great if someone had enough knowledge to "update" this .dll... after a few tries, I manage to fail miserably on that part.
is the Red Line Light working again in the new update of LFS??? i have all my tachs on stand by, because someone will make new dll where will work the redline light again.

¿?
It used to be shift light (or as .ini say "Shiftlight"), since a recent patch it light when you press shift key (?!) .

...about the dll, I gave it some tries, and failed miserably.
Anyway, a friend of mine is trying to make something that could replace what we use now.
Can't say much since it still hazardous as he could fail also or give up.
Quote from 1303s_vortech :It used to be shift light (or as .ini say "Shiftlight"), since a recent patch it light when you press shift key (?!) .

...about the dll, I gave it some tries, and failed miserably.
Anyway, a friend of mine is trying to make something that could replace what we use now.
Can say much since it still hazardous as he could fail also or give up.

ok, tanks mate, im waiting for, this was a very good add on and kill it with a update
dude i downloaded the ver 0.12 and ver 0.17 but now wat do i do? where do i put dld8.d3 or watever where t goes? help help help i need more info than just that please help i dont know what to do now i downloaded the stuff
What about just reading the thread?
please Nissan skyline BNR-34 Nismo Z-Tune
Please make Maserati GranTurismo 2008 gauges
Attached images
2008-Maserati-Gran-Turismo-S-Gauges-1920x1440.jpg
Couple of questions lads. Firstly, being new to this mod how does one go about using this mod? I have read the OP but I still don't really understand it, it's not very clear (to me at least.) Secondly, this mod will work with 0.6B right? On and offline? Lastly, I'm thinkin' about creating some E30 gauges in Metric units, how would I go about doing this as well? I have Photoshop etc.
Quote : still don't really understand it, it's not very clear

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=1595619#post1595619

note that some "features" don't work properly since Z patch (shift & speed limiter lights for example).

Quote :I'm thinkin' about creating some E30 gauges [...] how would I go about doing this as well?

Beware... this can be time consuming (I mean a lot).

Anyway, it's not as hard as most people think (...ok, maybe not at the beginning).

PM if you need more infos.

@ImudilaSkyline: agreed, but these 2 topics (this & 1.0) really need some clean, and/or to be merged.

And btw, apologies to those who were hoping some good news, I'm still unable to release something...yet.
Sorry for bump, but I made some new gauges for here, and wanted to post them. They are my first gauges and they work for 0.6B

Pic and download in the attachment.
Attached images
Fz5Gaugepic.jpg
Attached files
Impreza09Fz5Gauges.rar - 237.1 KB - 355 views
My second ones, this time for FXO. I hope you like it more than my first one and less than my next one
Attached images
FxoGaugePic.jpg
Attached files
GaugesFXO.rar - 73.6 KB - 266 views
How do I install/use your Gauges?
First, paste the dll in the attachment (all credits to riskredrum) and create a Gauges folder in C/LFS. Then paste the GaugesXXX (XXX=carname) folder in C/LFS/Gauges. If theres any font in the rar (ttf extension) then paste it in C/Windows/Fonts. You must also change the following lines of the cfg in LFS root folder :
OutGauge Mode 2
OutGauge Delay 1
OutGauge IP 127.0.0.1
OutGauge Port 30000
OutGauge ID 0
Attached files
d3d8.zip - 198.1 KB - 309 views
Had some trouble with Fuel needle, but, finally, they´re here
Attached images
gaugepic.jpg
Attached files
Impreza09UF1Gauges.rar - 228.5 KB - 270 views
How you delete stock LFS gauges?
Options -> View -> Clocks mode : OFF (or real only for cockpit ones).
You have to do this for each view, keeping in mind you can't hide them in chase view.

edit: @impreza09: nice try on the fz5's, the other ones are really clean .
Thanks! Will be making more soon

New Analog Gauges in LFS (Alpha)
(788 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG