Where is Version 0.13 ?
Hello Screama,

If I have well understood, you have just to download and change the d3d8.dll
(First post) just under Version 0.12
.... ok

but 0.12 isnt working.... lfs crashes with the d3d8.dll.... again
Quote from screama :.... ok

but 0.12 isnt working.... lfs crashes with the d3d8.dll.... again

If you have allready "installed" 0.12 just download 0.13(d3d8.zip) and unpack to LFS Folder.

Made no changes in gauges.ini.
0.12 didnt seem to work with the new Patch X9, so I downloaded 0.13, and now whenever I use ctrl+direction to move the guages, it continues to move when I dont use ctrl, so it gradually floats off screen when driving

Help?

EDIT: Now it doesnt appear when I start LFS
Quote from VTiRoj :0.12 didnt seem to work with the new Patch X9, so I downloaded 0.13, and now whenever I use ctrl+direction to move the guages, it continues to move when I dont use ctrl, so it gradually floats off screen when driving

Help?

EDIT: Now it doesnt appear when I start LFS

Fixed this bug. See first post. Tested here with X9.
Quote from riskredruM :Update.
Now you can cycle between 5 Gauges in LFS by pressing ALT-Key.

This doesnt work for me. When I press the alt key nothing happens.
i don't know what you did with the d3d8.dll since 0.09, but it keeps crashing ...... (0.14)

Quote :
Problemsignatur:
Anwendungsname: LFS.exe
Fehlermodulname: d3d8.dll
Ausnahmeoffset: 000382e8
Ausnahmecode: c000000d
Ausnahmedaten: 00000000
Betriebsystemversion: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.256.16
Zusatzinformation 1: ede6
Zusatzinformation 2: 595f10839d5a69294a6f997f2568a631
Zusatzinformation 3: 2201
Zusatzinformation 4: e0c79103577754b7321c86b8a90d4dac

Is there a specific way to chance the gauges? Because I need some MPH ones =]
what's "pos1" ?? want to save the positions but nothing seems to work to it... but everything worked fine for patch X9 here...
Quote from screama :i don't know what you did with the d3d8.dll since 0.09, but it keeps crashing ...... (0.14)

I did nothing special. I will test this with windows Vista this evening. Which Version did work last for you?

Quote from steve30x :This doesnt work for me. When I press the alt key nothing happens.

This was the first way to use different gauges. Now each Car have it´s own. If you change th car the Gauges will change to.
But i will implement it in future Version again.But then with ALT + pageup, pagedown

Quote from Dudles :what's "pos1" ?? want to save the positions but nothing seems to work to it... but everything worked fine for patch X9 here...

I think it´s "HOME"
0.11!
Can you make a way for us to have a Digital Speedo ? is it possible to pot a "refresh value" just like normal cars, like a delay ? ( the speedo refreshes every 1 second for example ). because I want to make S2000 gauge cluster but it has only a digital speedo... and with yours it's impossible to make it. Thanks and sorry to bother again.
I'm having some trouble configuring a dial I made, I got the rev dial spot on, its just the speedo i'm having trouble with and its with the min_value and the max_value.

Could anyone tell me what these do?
Quote from screama :0.11!

Did you add this line in existing gauges.ini ?

ValueAsPercentage=0 f.e.
I still have the problem, the guages dont show up when I leave the pits I downloaded the new .dll and its still not working

I dont get the whole start link with c:\games\lfs\lfs.exe /insim=29999 thing, could that be it?
Quote from VTiRoj :I still have the problem, the guages dont show up when I leave the pits I downloaded the new .dll and its still not working

I dont get the whole start link with c:\games\lfs\lfs.exe /insim=29999 thing, could that be it?

It´s important that insim(outgauge) is enabled.

After starting LFS your screen should look like the attached file.
Attached images
startup.jpg
Quote from Dudles :Can you make a way for us to have a Digital Speedo ? is it possible to pot a "refresh value" just like normal cars, like a delay ? ( the speedo refreshes every 1 second for example ). because I want to make S2000 gauge cluster but it has only a digital speedo... and with yours it's impossible to make it. Thanks and sorry to bother again.

I have implement it for next Update. It works but i have to do the gauges.ini stuff. There will be the speedneedle_direction=2 value which set speedo to digital. If speedneedle_direction is 2 you have to set values for position, font, Height, color. If speedneedle_direction is set to 0 or 1 no Font Value is needed. I did that for not changing the gauges.ini format again.

I will release it tomorrow evening. Now i am to :sleep2::insane:

Once more. If you have gauges that works fine. Please send it to my e-mail. With planed carname. muak@online.de

Cause i think we are not far away from release 1.0. And i want to have a complete Pack with gauges for each car.
Quote from riskredruM :It´s important that insim(outgauge) is enabled.

After starting LFS your screen should look like the attached file.

My outguage settings are as follows...

OutGauge Mode 0
OutGauge Delay 1
OutGauge IP 127.0.0.1
OutGauge Port 30000
OutGauge ID 0

I havent changed these since the original release.

Is there anything I'm missing?
Quote from VTiRoj :My outguage settings are as follows...

OutGauge Mode 0
OutGauge Delay 1
OutGauge IP 127.0.0.1
OutGauge Port 30000
OutGauge ID 0

I havent changed these since the original release.

Is there anything I'm missing?

OutGauge Mode 2 <=================
OutGauge Delay 1
OutGauge IP 127.0.0.1
OutGauge Port 30000
OutGauge ID 0
How dow i change lfs.exe in lfs.exe /insim=29999

when i put /insim=29999 after lfs than my pc says that i can't use /.

how do i change it ?
Quote from BranislavS :OutGauge Mode 2 <=================
OutGauge Delay 1
OutGauge IP 127.0.0.1
OutGauge Port 30000
OutGauge ID 0

That´s one way. The other way is to start LFS with /insim=29999 parameter.
for example "c:\games\LFS\LFS.exe" /insim=29999

Port 29999 is the TCP Port.
Port 30000 is the UDP Port (where the speed and RPM)
Quote from BranislavS :OutGauge Mode 2 <=================
OutGauge Delay 1
OutGauge IP 127.0.0.1
OutGauge Port 30000
OutGauge ID 0

Aha, works, thanks
Quote from Mc21 :I'm having some trouble configuring a dial I made, I got the rev dial spot on, its just the speedo i'm having trouble with and its with the min_value and the max_value.

Could anyone tell me what these do?

Thanks for the answers
Quote :
its just the speedo i'm having trouble with and its with the min_value and the max_value.

read your own post ..... it's the min/max value of your speedo! :bitehard:

New Analog Gauges in LFS (Alpha)
(788 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG