The online racing simulator
i'm trying to make some gauges and i'm asking
how can i make it transaparent in photoshop and keep my white numbers on???
bump
anyone willing to help??
Quote from BoyGTA :He meant "an existing".. just maybe, if you have one. But if you didn't find any you don't have to make backup. Just put on the folder the new d3d8.dll.

Which folder in the data folder?
Ahh man, I thought you posted some gauges
first packet is not byte or what error... how to fix?
Quote from BoyGTA :Ahh man, ...

Apologies to look so lazy, had to take care of a bunch of things since a while... although there's a couple of sets which are almost done, I'm not sure to deliver something this week.
Next on list: a Spoon one & the clio rs which still lacks km/h meter & some minor details.
Don't worry about the others, I can't promise a date for each though.

Greets.
Any news?
I want to make some gauges but for some reason my GIMP ain't opening .TGA files anymore. What should I do?
Try reinstalling it. Or get Photoshop.
Transpareny
Quote from ProDemoDrifter :i'm trying to make some gauges and i'm asking
how can i make it transaparent in photoshop and keep my white numbers on???

Choose tga format and save file. Than enable "Channels" view. Here you will see that Alpha1 channel is added. That channel is for transparency. So you have to copy your picture in that channel. Black color means full transparency and white means no transparency.

Here is simple guide:
http://www.axialis.com/tutorials/tutorial-misc001.html

Have a creative day!
Quote from Danny LFS :I want to make some gauges but for some reason my GIMP ain't opening .TGA files anymore. What should I do?

I think its sometype of copyright by photoshop??
I remember that in older versions you could open it.Anyways,there might be some drivers or something that could help you,that's from what i remember.

Good luck!
Hey vortech, do u still work on them?
hi, i have a extrange problem, i update the nvidia video driver, and now i have a visual lag when use the analog gauges, i try diferent change and the only thing that cause this is the digital speedometer, when is on i have a visual lag (the screen freeze few ms) when is off the digital speedo, all is good.

with the old video driver i wasen´t problem, but i need the updated diver for work
someone know this inssue?

thanks
Quote :Hey vortech, do u still work on them?

Well... it could looks like the opposite since a while (but it would be useless to explain why)... I didn't...

it's simply hard to keep in mind some stuffs while private life take a bigger part of your time...

Anyway, I hope to have enough free time to go back on this (I understand some of you getting out of patience, I feel sorry to be that late).

On the other hand, it's been a bit long since my last note, & I had a spoon-ish set laying for LX4-6 & UFR.
No pit/shift lights.

Greets.
Attached files
Spoon_Honda 1.0.rar - 337.1 KB - 766 views
Wooah what a nice surprise. Awesome vortech, already tryied them. I might try to make some gauges too.
Hi all,

I would like to know if his possible cerais to put the gauge of essence in numerical

French,

Bonjours,

Je voudrais savoir si c'est possible de mettre la jauge essence en numérique, cela cerais plus facile ?

Joli boulot ce que tu nous fait 1303s_vortech.

Good Job 1303s_vortech :P

E-Team Carpio.
Fr:
Il semble que ce ne soit pas possible, encore un exemple de fonction qui aurait pu être sympa... pareil pour le mano' de turbo, pas possible d'avoir du numérique.
...Cela fait un moment que je cherche de l'aide pour contribuer à améliorer cet add-on...sans grand succès.

Eng:
This function is not available although it would be nice....Same goes for turbo gauge, you must use analog meter only.
It's been a long time since I'm lookking for help to improve this add-on... without great success.

Apologies to non-french readers.
I didn't understand a thing of what he said :ices_rofl
I'm guessing:
Q: Can we have a digital fuel guage?
A: No.
Quote from robiahlin :I slightly modified Micra's gauges. Still in progress...

Can you upload those when ur done
Neon Tach
Hi, i made 3 new analog gauges, 8000, 9000 RPM and Turbo.

Download them from x-Rasta LFS

Saludos
Attached images
8000RPM.jpg
9000RPM.jpg
turbo.jpg
Quote from King Orkun :Hey, what is with the E36 Gauges i Waiting and Waiting and Waiting =(

sry for my english...

I NEED E36 GAUGES!!!!

=(* =(* =(*

sorry but you will have to wait i think i speak for all the people that make these things that THEY TAKE TIME!
please make bmw gauges like e30,e36,e28,e34

and i can't found how to make them work?? can anyone give me link or something??
InSim Gauge Issue
Can you tell me whats wrong with my Gauges?

My CFG is set up like so:

OutGauge Mode 2
OutGauge Delay 1
OutGauge IP 127.0.0.1
OutGauge Port 29999
OutGauge ID 0

And I have done the "C:\Users\Jordan\Documents\Live For Speed Z\LFS.exe" /insim=29999 on the shortcut for lfs.

Is it the folder of the gauges?
And I have updated the .dll to the latest one...
Picture Below:
Attached images
insim issues.jpg

New Analog Gauges in LFS (Alpha)
(788 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG