The online racing simulator
Quote from 1303s_vortech :Fixed.

Since I never tried digital mph, I though it was possible, sadly its not...
"Something, somewhere, went wrong..."

So, here is what this means (btw here's a variant: aluminium/chrome)

God it´s beautiful!!
Can´t wait to use it!

I also want to make a request.
Audi RS6 2008->

Regards Johan
Quote from 1303s_vortech : ...Thanks a lot !

ps: reserved space for upcoming release(s).

I guess it's time to reveal next series as they're almost done:

-Impreza mk3 (GE/GH/GR)

-Twingo II RS (my avatar)

Both will be coming in various colors/schemes...

FR : Bien et puis sinon tu est rendu ou pour les gauges de la clio RS ?
EN : Good and then if you made ​​or is to gauge the Clio RS ?
Wow that mph gauge lookin sweet
Quote from 1303s_vortech :...ehmm, paint?(!)

Did the same scale for mph/kph speedos, so you would be able to use analog kph with digital mph, or the opposite (for Impreza's).

I would like to ask one thing. How do you set the little lines between the numbers? Tell me, it is not to manually.

I'd like to make my own gauges, but I don't know how to do the scale.
omg vortech, awesome!
Quote from aerolive :I would like to ask one thing. How do you set the little lines between the numbers? Tell me, it is not to manually.

I'd like to make my own gauges, but I don't know how to do the scale.

ill give u the answer, but u wont like it...You have to make every little one... now do u guys understand why these take so long?
Quote from didou4413 :[...] Good and then if you made ​​or is to gauge the Clio RS ?

Since you're one of those who made a request a few years ago (shame on me), I guess you rewarded to get your answer 1st:
To be honest, sometimes things goes wrong...or not as good as expected*....
Most of the time, to get a decent "look", you have to look for the closest font which often ends as a compromise...(think about DIY fonts now)...

I won't lie, the gauges aren't close to release...yet . Back in time, although simple, they appeared to be a bit "tricky".
Since you still looking for them, I may give them a new try.

Quote :I'd like to make my own gauges, but I don't know how to do the scale.

I would be happy to tell you it's simple...as Naruto told (& maybe underwent ), my way often results in 100 layers.
"a picture speak better than words" look down, & sorry I guess that's not the answer you expected...

Mainly, patience is the key. PM me if you need more infos.

Quote :I also want to make a request.
Audi RS6 2008->

Dunno if I should take this one... as you can read I m not a "very fast" guy. Dunno if you have the patience...(j/k)
Attached images
need aspirin.jpg
Oh, as I can thought. Okay, so its a very grueling work. Maybe I can try one in my freetime. Thank you, and also Naruto06.

Working with gauges from photo is much easier, but the result is not so smooth.

--------------------------------

I started to make my first own gauges. If I remember well, there was a request for e39 gauges, so I try to make those.

first peek:
http://noob.hu/2011/06/12/e39_0.jpg

There are still many things to do to the final, but I hope I can finish it.
Quote from aerolive :Oh [...] its a very grueling work.[...]

It looks so, but it's not that hard... well tbh it's time consuming at 1st.
Quote from aerolive :Working with gauges from photo is much easier, but the result is not so smooth.

DIY (do it yourself) also allow to get the perfect angles, alignments & much more...
Quote from 1303s_vortech :
Dunno if I should take this one... as you can read I m not a "very fast" guy. Dunno if you have the patience...(j/k)

If you have to much to do ofcourse you don´t take it, but i have no problem with patience since it´s all worth waiting for!
Can´t wait to use the Impreza gauges, they are so beautiful.
Keep up the good work!

//Johan

I'm going very well, just need some optimization and ready.

Looks like you would not make another one from photo now...
Very nice for a start !

Some news about the mk3 impreza's:
You can expect about ten variants, but 8000 rpm & 260 kph (160 mph) versions only...yet. & also bar or PSI scaled boost gauges....
The 9K rpm & various speedos will be released later.

Forgot the Twingo's, can't tell how much variants, but I'm confident for an average of ten... like impreza, only 8K tachometer, as they are planned soon after.
Hello, sorry my bad english I'm Brazilian. I know there are many works in progress, but someone has to do with an analog meter these images? and also, please give a turbo pressure gauge to monitor this custom panel. Perhaps one or another Blitz * 0 * thank

http://imageshack.us/f/835/painelvwracing.jpg/
I hope someone would help on this one, it's a quick job (looking for angle/pos. apart).
Anyway, as you noticed it's been a week since I post the shots from impreza, there are still some details which need some more work (it will be some kind of a big pack, big enough to get myself lost on my own hdd).
Since the Twingo's will come later than expected, there will be a "bonus" set.

to say it quick: ...It's close.

No big problems on Twingo's...

So...

...Enjoy

ps: sry for double-post
Attached files
Twingo_Gordini_type _1.0.zip - 389.6 KB - 845 views
Quote from 1303s_vortech :..

No big problems on Twingo's...

So...

...Enjoy

ps: sry for double-post

What software are you using when making the gauges?
All tools used (as the readme say also):
Photoshop
Calculator (used to use the window's one, now it's ubuntu's, it's almost the same)...
Notepad (Gedit now).
edit: Forgot a big one: the coffee maker (never underestimate how it' may be useful).
...Impreza & Twingo sets are way longer to sort out, my biggest problem is to avoid to get lost when packing sets (which happened a lot)...

So...I guess there are just a few days until it's done.

Anyway, here's a quick new one that I wanted to do since a while:

Honda Beat stock gauges set.

As the other ones, various version will come .

ps: Also for those who use imperial units, expect some mph speedos.
Attached images
Beat_base_1.0.jpg
Attached files
Beat_stock_1.0.zip - 386.1 KB - 491 views
-
(skullboi) DELETED by skullboi
...Clio mk1 serie is coming soon (here's XFG layout, expect some changes in a close future):

ps: you can notice the police is kinda wrong, if someone think he got a better one, I would be glad to get help there...
Quote from 1303s_vortech :...Clio mk1 serie is coming soon (here's XFG layout, expect some changes in a close future):

ps: you can notice the police is kinda wrong, if someone think he got a better one, I would be glad to get help there...

Very nice!! these are clio william's gauges

What happened with Clio Sport gauges?
nice work on twingo gauges . which more is to come?
Quote from BoyGTA :...these are clio william's gauges
What happened with Clio Sport gauges?

..William's are planned, & also some other models.

About the Clio (mk2) RS, after several disappointments I gave up with it a long time ago (also due to diff. reasons).
Actually, I m trying to redo them from scratch. Can't tell more yet (at least I can say they're going slow) .

Quote from Hnk! :which more is to come?

I would like to tell, but as time goes by, things become less simple (to be honest I managed to get lost too often).
'Still struggling with a bunch of sets (fixing)... many versions = many problems .

Don't worry, the planned sets aren't delayed but as usual, "I can not do that in time"...
how do u install the gauges??????????? confused help and if i type in /insim29999 it says unknown command :S

New Analog Gauges in LFS (Alpha)
(788 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG