The online racing simulator
No Problem'o
:sleep2: anything?
has this thread been killed? find out if this is still inactive after a month...
CONGRATS!! its been a month >.< this thread is dead :tombstone
Quote from Naruto06 :CONGRATS!! its been a month >.< this thread is dead :tombstone

doesnt have to be.. lets hope all the things "promised" gets released
Quote from Feffe85 :doesnt have to be.. lets hope all the things "promised" gets released

whats the point? unless some1 can edit the program none of the lights will work
Hello.
Good I would ask for some of you do the gauge the AE86 for XRG.
Thank you in advance!
Two images to help!

Quote from tuizinho :Hello.
Thank you in advance!
Two images to help!

they have already been done >.>
A hint of hope?
i have PMed the creator of the gauges asking for the Source Code for the gauges so i can re-code them for Z28, maybe even add onto them so they have the turn signals as well. lets just hope i get a response
I know they arent the best pics but...
Can u try and make them for me? :revs:

No edits please
Attached images
DSC00513.JPG
DSC00512.JPG
DSC00511.JPG
i dont understand how you must install this mod, please, could someone help me?
Quote from tuizinho :Hello.
Thank you in advance!
Two images to help!

Just so happen to make this today with Naruto09's(spelling) help

Tell me if anything is missing

EDIT: didn't like leaving it as a plain "block style" wanted to add the vents at the side of the dash so i could put in an optional boost guage in one of the vent housings...havn't found a suitable reference pic

Consider it 95% done I guess

ALSO.....Im seriously considering doing the Zenki cluster aswell >_>
Attached files
ae86 dials.zip - 109.9 KB - 720 views
Quote from Ricerguy :Just so happen to make this today with Naruto09's(spelling) help

Tell me if anything is missing

EDIT: didn't like leaving it as a plain "block style" wanted to add the vents at the side of the dash so i could put in an optional boost guage in one of the vent housings...havn't found a suitable reference pic

Consider it 95% done I guess

ALSO.....Im seriously considering doing the Zenki cluster aswell >_>

Naruto06, close enough i guess
up
Sorry for bumping this rusty thread guys, but I need some help!
I tried to edit every text file I found, but I didn't find anything inside them...
How can I fix the multiplayer admin password error ?
p.s. I tried to clear them in the game(the passwords), but still the same insim error...
Attached images
problem.PNG
If creating a multiplayer game does not work, you should try to open the cfg.txt in your LFS folder, and search "Game Pass", and delete the text on its right
Quote from Whiskey :If creating a multiplayer game does not work, you should try to open the cfg.txt in your LFS folder, and search "Game Pass", and delete the text on its right

Thanks ,mate. I did something really stupid...
I deleted the passwords when I join a server, not when I create one...
Now I deleted that password and my XRG is revived!

p.s. Is it usual for the gauge to lag(do everything slow) ? It does everything 1 second later...
It shouldn't have any delay. Check you have "Outgauge Delay" set to 1 (or at least below 5).
Quote from Whiskey :It shouldn't have any delay. Check you have "Outgauge Delay" set to 1 (or at least below 5).

Thanks, it works fine now
Quote from r3zp3k7 :Thanks, it works fine now

the gauges will lag if you minimize LFS...the only way to correct this is to spectate (if you are alone), leave the server and come back, or reset LFS
VW Polo GTI 2010
Attached images
gauges.jpg
Attached files
Gauges.zip - 164 KB - 1275 views
750i f01
Attached images
bmw.jpg
New 0.5 Bar Blitz turbo gauge...made from 1 bar Blitz turbo gauge all original credit goes to the person who made it. Feel free to edit it, i know its not perfect and the only car it can be used for is RAC because its the only car with a low enough boost pressure. but I was bored so i made it. and i know its not perfect in the way i edited it but like i said, make it look the way you want to. Ill prob make a new one that is more accurate. but at the moment this is what i have.

EDIT: small file size is from RAR pic compression.
Attached files
Blitz Turbo .5 bar.rar - 8.7 KB - 716 views
Dunno if I should post here some "news", but at least that's all I could do yet and sorry if they aren't good ones.

Due to several reasons (private life/hardware/etc...), I'm not able to do anything about gauges (or anything about LFS) for now.

I'm aware of some of you being "upset" about it, but I can't do nothing more until things get sorted.

Be sure I'm sick about it... sorry for cenvenience, but please don't forget I did it on my freetime as a hobby...(don't want to sound rude, but let's face it, I've got more "serious" things to deal with).

@Naruto: not that bad for something not made from a .psd.
-
RX-8 Tach + Fuel (Naruto06) DELETED by Naruto06

New Analog Gauges in LFS (Alpha)
(788 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG