The online racing simulator
Enfin . . entre Frenchies !
Salut,

SAINT - ETIENNE * BORDEAUX en coupe de France, ça va être chaud !

J'apprécie beaucoup ton boulot.
I have some kind of problem with the motec..
see atached
Attached images
dd1.jpg
What's your resolution. in game?
Try to replace the gauges.ini again.
The scale is only 9K max yet, more scales coming soon.
Btw, more colors are possible, just ask.
My screen resolution is 1680x1050.
Any new about it?
Not working for me with patch Z...
Can someone do me a set of IS300 Gauges...Please!
Quote from BoyGTA :...

My connection went down for some days...

Still have problems?

and:
Clio RS is on the way.

About the IS300... its on the to-do list.

Yes, I do. Can't make it to work.
Even if you try to paste (& replace) the gauges.ini again? It doesnt use percents values so it should suit all res., I will see what I could do.
I replaced it alot of times and still the same..
okay... first, since I don't own any 16/9 screens, I only tried to show them in your res. with 4/3 ratio.
So, here it's not messed up (?!:shrug.

Btw, in the past, I only had troubles with f***** up sets b/c I made them with percents mode.
At the end of the day, I can't reproduce the way it show on your comp'...yet.
I hope to check this on a friend's rig soon.

Now, about the clio rs set, I think about to use the water temp gauge as turbo,no worries about this?
Someone may turn these gauges for the XRT?

I apologize for my bad English
Quote from PTW201 :There is no one there who can make us equal to the pressure gauges for XRT?

I apologize for my bad English

Drag Strip + BF1 + Demo?
:bananadea

One day they will learn.
The screenshot of the dragstrip (with gti) was from Dudles.

@PTW201:
I don't want be a smart-ass, but try to understand that I won't encourage the use of non-legit content for demo (even for an older patch).
Quote from 1303s_vortech :The screenshot of the dragstrip (with gti) was from Dudles.

@PTW201:
I don't want be a smart-ass, but try to understand that I won't encourage the use of non-legit content for demo (even for an older patch).

What is the program you use to make these gauges?
The Honda EG cluster was a vectorized picture (but converted) that Dudles posted here a while back, I don't think he made it himself (& he never told so, but I may be wrong).

About making gauges, any program which can handle targa (.tga) & alpha layers can do the job.

edit: another useful program, the window's calculator (became a good friend with time) to find suitable angles.
does it work with Z10 because i cannot get it to work :\
Custom dials
I am curently working on a custom GT-R style gauges. This is just a preview of the final result, wich will probably be somewhat different. I am also planing to work on a Veyron, Vectra OPC and Octavia RS set as well.
If anyone can post high resolution photo of car dials, please do so. Feel free to request and suggest improvments . I can also create custom skins.

GT-R custom dials:
Attached images
kmh.jpg
rpm.jpg
rpm_all.jpg
rpm_shift.jpg
I will first have to finish the GTR dials ... wich will probably be saturday or sunday. School first . Then i will give them a try.. would be nice a photo of the fuel gages ...
Quote from TigerClw :I will first have to finish the GTR dials ... wich will probably be saturday or sunday. School first . Then i will give them a try.. would be nice a photo of the fuel gages ...

Quote from TigerClw :I will first have to finish the GTR dials ... wich will probably be saturday or sunday. School first . Then i will give them a try.. would be nice a photo of the fuel gages ...

ok i will get you a good picture

New Analog Gauges in LFS (Alpha)
(788 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG