The online racing simulator
Quote from Jordeeman :...

-Try to launch LFS without "/insim=29999" in your shortcut.

-Are the gauge(s) folders in "Gauges" roots (in your lfs main folder, so give like: ...Live For Speed Z\Gauges\...

edit: thx to naruto, I've not noticed the wrong port value
Quote from Jordeeman :Can you tell me whats wrong with my Gauges?

My CFG is set up like so:

OutGauge Mode 2
OutGauge Delay 1
OutGauge IP 127.0.0.1
OutGauge Port 29999
OutGauge ID 0

And I have done the "C:\Users\Jordan\Documents\Live For Speed Z\LFS.exe" /insim=29999 on the shortcut for lfs.

Is it the folder of the gauges?
And I have updated the .dll to the latest one...
Picture Below:

Do a bit more reading into these forums you might find useful information...use port 30000 and it will work fine.
hello!!!
i need integra type r dc5 gauges.

thanks
sorry my english is bad
thank you very much
but the link you gave me gives me the file is available upon request at no
I hope the author won't mind if I re-upload it...

All credits goes to Dudles, I just added the .dll of 1.0.
Attached files
JDM Integra Type-R_by Dudles.rar - 685.3 KB - 1285 views
thank you very much
Quote from King Orkun :What is with the E36 Gauges??

I never said I gave it up...

Sorry if I'm not enough productive in this business.

Like I wrote some months (...! I know it's gonna be a while...) ago... I can't give you a release date for any upcoming sets... I understand easily that some people would like much choices/variants/requests.

Gauges' creation is really time consuming & require calm, and patience...which is exactly what I lack since several months in private life because of loads of reasons...

Be sure of my apologies for this huge wait... shame on me...
Hello
Quote from fratecuterente :
aweseome man.Great job!

here are mine of course took them from the site on firs page and tuned up degrees to match.

Hello,

Is that it is possible that you put the link counter the BMW M3 E46 if you like it. Thank you !
Quote from 1303s_vortech :I hope the author won't mind if I re-upload it...

All credits goes to Dudles, I just added the .dll of 1.0.

hehehe thx for the credit...
Hehe here are the works of a friend he was doing the gauge of the BMW 520i E39
But have not finished there are still adjusting to do and gauge consumer works very well !

1303s_vortech
1303s_vortech I know that you are a really busy person with all these requests but can you tell us what one you are closest to finishing?
this gauge dont work with z20 patch??? (rpm Light and PitsLight) ???
-
(CveTkoo) DELETED by SamH : Crack
-
(G!NhO) DELETED by SamH : Crack
-
(CveTkoo) DELETED by SamH : Crack
Quote from Dudles :Are you using Z20 ? because ins z19 or z20 they emoved the shift light from roadcars... so it might be the reason.

I know that very well, but this should work with S-S cars and RAC for example
define "isn't working well"... it works sometimes ? it doesn't work at all ? because it can be a lot of things...
@adin:
Shift light hexa adress has changed since Z19-20, so it do not send anything by outgauge. Let's someone would find a way to re-write the .dll of this addon.

@Naruto06:
I would finish some sets soon, can't say when, but soon.

I'm about to release a set for the MRT with different variants, maybe tonight or tomorrow to give a help for the wait...

preview of the base:
Attached images
kawa_zxserie_prev1.jpg
@1303s_vortech

Do you know how to use progressbars ? Round ones like the one you're using in this MRT set ?

Because I'm interested in making a S2000 gauge for a long time but just don't know how to do it...

S2000 AP1

S2000 AP2
I got a problem, When i come ingame, nothing pops up. How to do exactly for pop the gauges up?
Only I see up at the left corner is, also how to control etc... but nothing pops up.
What the problem?
Hello guys, I have a problem: (Insim: password does not match your multiplayer admin pasword)???
Go into Multiplayer>Start new host.... make sure the admin pass is the same as the guage password...
Try making it blank \/
Quote from DavidTiger :Go into Multiplayer>Start new host.... make sure the admin pass is the same as the guage password...
Try making it blank \/

Thanks works)

New Analog Gauges in LFS (Alpha)
(788 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG