The online racing simulator
I got it to works fine now. I've setted from -1 to 1 and now is ok.
But my game works at 60fps and the needles goes at 15fps, why?
Quote from BoyGTA :...But my game works at 60fps and the needles goes at 15fps, why?

The fps of the gauges depends on the incoming packets
best one.. but could someone try the Rx 7??

BTW : ever tried it with the BF1?

EDIT : nvm i already did it.. But the needle's arent good placed on the RX7..
and it's a bit laggy
What? Sorry but I can't understand. It's possbile to set fps or what?
Quote from BoyGTA :What? Sorry but I can't understand. It's possbile to set fps or what?

Dont think that its possible..
But on outgauge some tachometer are not laggy? so maybe he will fix it?
Quote from BoyGTA :I got it to works fine now. I've setted from -1 to 1 and now is ok.
But my game works at 60fps and the needles goes at 15fps, why?

Try this:
-change the settings in your cfg.txt (in LFS Folder) to that
OutGauge Mode 2
OutGauge Delay 1 - this was 10 (10ms I thing ,less number more fluidy)
OutGauge IP 127.0.0.1
OutGauge Port 30000
OutGauge ID 0
Quote from BranislavS :Try this:
-change the settings in your cfg.txt (in LFS Folder) to that
OutGauge Mode 2
OutGauge Delay 1 - this was 10 (10ms I thing ,less number more fluidy)
OutGauge IP 127.0.0.1
OutGauge Port 30000
OutGauge ID 0

Thanks man, now it works like the clock !
any way to put the guages in the dash board? they are kinda in the way.
In the Dashboard of the cars. The reason was to make the gauges bigger.
Don´t know if it is possible. But I know that it is impossible for me.
Since it works as the "DriftBox" gauge, it seems this is not possible yet...
So only on top of lfs display every time.
Quote from MikeyRulesD :hey can u do the Ferrari F430 for me? All of that dials would be great xD

or the volvo

Can someone do it D: i tried it but it messes up =\
How can I Make a hole cluster using this ? because i got only the gauges of this vectorized cluster :

but i would like to have the hole cluster ingame... like in the lower part of the screen... is it possible ?

EDIT : Even the original One, just doing what you've said... doesn't work at all here... what shall I do ?
Okay, I have a problem.

My d3d8.dll wont work. What I mean is I overwrite it with the one in the .zip, and a few seconds later the one I overwrited appears! So I cant use the mod

Any suggestions?
overwrite??? i didnt had to overwrite something..

Just unzip it and Paste all files in lfs directory.. Dont forget the Gauges folder. They need to be put in the same lfs folder too.
then open up ure Cfg.txt file and change the outgauge into

OutGauge Mode 2
OutGauge Delay 1
OutGauge IP 127.0.0.1
OutGauge Port 30000
OutGauge ID 0

Quote from Takumi_lfs :overwrite??? i didnt had to overwrite something..

Just unzip it and Paste all files in lfs directory.. Dont forget the Gauges folder. They need to be put in the same lfs folder too.
then open up ure Cfg.txt file and change the outgauge into

OutGauge Mode 2
OutGauge Delay 1
OutGauge IP 127.0.0.1
OutGauge Port 30000
OutGauge ID 0

Aha! And heres me messing with my system32 folder! Thanks, works a treat now
Quote from VTiRoj :Okay, I have a problem.

My d3d8.dll wont work. What I mean is I overwrite it with the one in the .zip, and a few seconds later the one I overwrited appears! So I cant use the mod

Any suggestions?

Copy the priginal one and paste it in another folder... then extract the zip...

BTW : I Just Mistyped 3000 instead of 30000

Works awesomely well... soon i'll make a print of my mod...

P.S.: Just Saw Bloom Dials and have to say... man... pleeeeeease work on those angle adition of the needle for us to use his dials... they're awesome...
Quote from MikeyRulesD :Can someone do it D: i tried it but it messes up =\

See the little special in first post.
Quote from VTiRoj :Aha! And heres me messing with my system32 folder! Thanks, works a treat now

Do not overwrite the original d3d8.dll in your system folder. If done, see if you can get the original again.
A DX Game allways looks in it´s own folder for d3dx.dll and when not found it looks in the system folder.
Quote from Dudles :..... P.S.: Just Saw Bloom Dials and have to say... man... pleeeeeease work on those angle adition of the needle for us to use his dials... they're awesome...

I have big problems with the variables.

String and char are not the same.

I read a ini once and it works. Then i try to read another ini with a filename get from first ini the same way and it false.

As i normaly a vb.net coder i have no clue for it. Perhaps a good c++ man can help.

If the second ini could be read it´s no problem to add all gauges.
why do string and char conflict ? what do you need to do ? i know the basic from the basic of VB... My idea was to use the Gauges normally and then use the temp to turbo and fuel for fuel... and then add the auxiliary lights ( TC, Speed Limiter, Shift Light, etc ) in the holes at the cluster...
Quote from Dudles :why do string and char conflict ? what do you need to do ? i know the basic from the basic of VB... My idea was to use the Gauges normally and then use the temp to turbo and fuel for fuel... and then add the auxiliary lights ( TC, Speed Limiter, Shift Light, etc ) in the holes at the cluster...

sprintf_s(gaugesfolder, 200,"%s\n", ReadFromFile("MAIN","Gauges_Folder"));
char buffer[200];
sprintf_s(buffer, 200,"%s\n", gaugesfolder);
sprintf_s(strMySystemFile,"%s%s",strPath, buffer);

//Load Gauges INI
speedimagename = ReadFromFile("Speed", "image");

After first ini read buffer have the right string in it. But when i try to read the ini given in gaugesfolder LFS crashes.

Hard to understand
unhappely can't help you... too advanced for me...

my work 'til Now...

Modded Honda Civic SIR-II Gauges... enjoy...

for the ones askin, in BF12 the needle goes around and around the gauges... hehehe

I'd like you just to let us change the gauges size... because i'd like to make the Speedo Larger than the tachometer or at least equal... and about the scale, can I Make 'em smaller than this ?
how can u change the direction of the Needle's.. they arent good if i use custom one..
Dudles: Clever idea rotating the needles in the .tga file

I think you can make the dials bigger/smaller by increasing the dimensions of the dials in a graphic editor?

I made some dials too, although I'd rather the speedometer read in mph and not kmh, and also 160mph was where 400kmh is, even though this would mess up with the BF1, but it would be just right for every other car
Attached images
dials.PNG
See first Post for Update.
Now you can add your own graphics.
Direction follows tomorrow.

New Analog Gauges in LFS (Alpha)
(788 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG