The online racing simulator
Quote from Michel 4AGE :Ermm..

Ermm what? All Ferraris are either mid-engined or front-engined. Unless there's some obscure prototype I'm missing?
actually.. the primative state of the FZ50 was a porsche GTR type car

it may look more like a ferrari, but its deffinetly a porsche based car
/me owned ..
i want see :
1] beauty car like fz5
with rwd, 400hp and engine in front
to drift and racing
car like nissan silvia s14 or s15

2] and more road cars with RWD. to drift and racing.

3] and 2 cars with AWD ---> racing and rallycross [or rally stages maybe?]
cars like WRC with acctived differencials and 300hp, rollcages and stuff
and stock versions this cars
that awd cars are like subaru impreza and mitsubishi evo, but in LFS world
I'd like to closed and open cockpit prototype cars.
I want some v8 muscle car!!!
i think that we should have a MR2 turbo mk2 and a dodge charger (dukes of hazzard)
Quote from A.Ulleri :I'd like to closed and open cockpit prototype cars.

A la ProtoGP Alex? hehe

I second this suggestion... Well.. I have made it myself on several occasions so that's no suprise! hehe
I'm all for the classic American cars - 65 Stang, 57 T-Bird, 73 Firebird, etc.

I'd also like to see big old "Ironman"-style pickups and a big arena autocross track (cause I liked Super Off-Road ) - GMC and Toyota do some nice ones, and smaller scale off-roaders like Land Rover could be pretty cool.
A muscle car. You know, heavy, big block, gobs of torque, badass acceleration, evil handling and all that!

That would definately sell me on S2 and a wheel.
Quote from Michel 4AGE :Ermm..

lol that's what i was thinking

Almost ALL Ferrari's are mid/rear engined.

Ferrari only have 2, and are currently considering building a 3rd front engined car.

Unless you classify "mid engined" and "rear engined" differently? As far as im concerned, if it's behind the drivers seat, then it's a rear/mid engined car and they both have the same meaning.
Quote from Shinanigans :Unless you classify "mid engined" and "rear engined" differently? As far as im concerned, if it's behind the drivers seat, then it's a rear/mid engined car and they both have the same meaning.

They are completely different, most small companies can build a very good mid-engine sports car, but very few companies (Including the big manufacturers) completely fail when it comes to rear engine (Engine behind rear wheels)

As far as I am concerned only 1 company has managed to produce a fast and good handling rear engine car, and that would obv. be the prosche's.....

and of course: some muscle cars / hot rods, nascar, rally, ... well, usual stuff ..
Quote from Shinanigans :lol that's what i was thinking

Almost ALL Ferrari's are mid/rear engined.

Ferrari only have 2, and are currently considering building a 3rd front engined car.

Unless you classify "mid engined" and "rear engined" differently? As far as im concerned, if it's behind the drivers seat, then it's a rear/mid engined car and they both have the same meaning.

Mid-engine: The engine is between the driver and the rear wheels. Example: Acura NSX, F1, RAC car of LFS. Very responsive, balanced handling.

Rear-engine: The engine is outside of the wheelbase. The Ferrari/Porsche hybrid in LFS and it's GT version have a RR (rear-wheel, rear-drive) layout, and some Porsches are like this too. They benefit of having crazy acceleration (since a lot of weight is ON the drive wheels) but they also suffer of the evil, feared 'snap' oversteer. You think you have the car in control on a fast turn, and suddently the rear skids off! The weight of the engine induces this behavior.

Hope this clears up any doubts.
sounds sort of dumb but i would like to see real cars. but i know you have to get liscensing and s*** so it wouldnt happen.
anyhow, id like to see more exotic cars like lambo or ferrari style.
RB4 GTR AND RA GTR AND THE XR GT RACER AS A RIVAL FOR THE UF GTR AND XF GTRillepall

EDIT: LX8 AND LX10 illepall:
lx10 with HUGE WING and SUPER SLICKS and 2 exhausts at both side and bodykit!
Well, if I think about it again, all I really want is a 4 door car, and an update of all the other cars. Especially the XFG and XRG/T, because they look so old. They're just too square for my likings, the other cars are a bit more ok, although most of them could use a face lift!
I want more mid engined cars. Specially in the FOX RB4 XRT class, I mean, something like toyota MR2 mkII japanese version (1100kg 250cv) or something like that. Or something with less power, but definitelly a non competition car that were fast going into the corners.

Real Cars (but with other names) I want to see:

Lots Elisse
Lots Sprit
Toyta MR2 mark2
Mzda Miata
89-92 Toyota Supra Turbo

93.5 to 98 Toyota Supra Twin Turbo

Toyota MRS & MR2

Acura Integra

Honda Civic

Honda S2000

Honda NSX

Honda RSX
Honda S2000
Mazda Miata
BMW E30/E46
Lotus Elise
Quote from RasKK :http://www.reifen-ihle.de/medi ... HO5515_nuerburgring_b.jpg
and of course: some muscle cars / hot rods, nascar, rally, ... well, usual stuff ..

Oh hell yea, a truck or two would be awesome. That would definitely a flavour to the game that's so often passed over. LFS already has decent representations of most types of cars (besides V8 supercars- hint), I wouldn't complain if we got something from totally outside of the square.

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG