The online racing simulator
-
(megaepsilon) DELETED by megaepsilon
hmm ok tht looked weird cause it looked like his rear wing finished and IIRC that wing wasnt very big
again the fangio one looks weird cause wen it shows the steering wheel u cant see the camera thats on the front of the car
Quote from dan926 :again the fangio one looks weird cause wen it shows the steering wheel u cant see the camera thats on the front of the car

Did you get that from the youtube comment? Yeah, again, weird. Mabye it was a different lap?
well it was only him practicing so they could have edited so it was like that i spose
Quote from dan926 :again the fangio one looks weird cause wen it shows the steering wheel u cant see the camera thats on the front of the car

That's not nearly as annoying as the audio, which is a complete bodged-up editing mess and not at all related to the footage. It's amazing how many film-makers think they can get away with it.
"Climb Dance" is probably the worst.
The worst example of audio/video mismatch I've ever seen was on the intro to one of the 1970s F1 season reviews. The video was an onboard showing 2 cars from a team (Tyrrell or Renault IIRC) doing a very slow lap around Monaco. The audio was from Senna's 1991 pole lap. Wrong decade, wrong team, wrong driver, wrong engine type...but the right circuit.
Every time i hear "F1", my mind races back in 2000 at this epic race: 2000 German GP.
edit: "modern" F1 i mean..
Great video.

Those little Orange Arrows were some of the best looking F1 cars ever.

Plus <3 Murray and Martin.
Quote from STF :Every time i hear "F1", my mind races back in 2000 at this epic race: 2000 German GP.
edit: "modern" F1 i mean..

my.....glorious sound form the V10s.

Racing videos
(4786 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG