The online racing simulator
gills can u make the mitcubishi colt mivec sound 4 the XFG? plz
hey gills srry to bother you agian i love that mini cooper s sound u made me now i was wondering if u can make me a new one sort of updated lol i will send u a vid with a supercharger sound i would like you to include
( fast forward to 1:57 minutes) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9coH3WGSkAU
Swift
Supra sound
i modded gills supra sound and tryed to get more growl into it...
say ppl what you like of the sound
tryed to make it sound more like mk4 jz2-gte
Attached files
XRT_Kerodals Supra.eng - 365.2 KB - 968 views
Thanks Gills, will try it... Need something new
Newer, newer diesel sound
Let me know if you think it is an improvement or worse.
Attached files
XRG_GillsDiesel.eng - 177.4 KB - 614 views
the idle of #2 is better but the hight rpm's on the first is better, the second is too muffled at the top.
Quote from chavm481 :the idle of #2 is better but the hight rpm's on the first is better, the second is too muffled at the top.

Hmm... so many people want a good diesel engine sound but it's not easy to get right. Someone made a good one with a tweak, but without changing the number of cylinders the engine has, it is quite tricky
Quote from Gills4life :Newer, newer diesel sound
Let me know if you think it is an improvement or worse.

Lol will try that then, didnt even try the first 'new' one
it is... but im currently liking the 2nd diesel better.
Diesel fuel burns much slower than gasoline, which is why they idle much lower, and don't rev anywhere near as high as a gas engine. I have made cars sound like diesels with tweak, which run say 300HP at 3000RPM and 650 TQ at 1200RPM. No car in LFS has a powerband like that, so good luck really getting a diesel sound until/unless the devs make a diesel for LFS.
Quote from Beldar :Diesel fuel burns much slower than gasoline, which is why they idle much lower, and don't rev anywhere near as high as a gas engine. I have made cars sound like diesels with tweak, which run say 300HP at 3000RPM and 650 TQ at 1200RPM. No car in LFS has a powerband like that, so good luck really getting a diesel sound until/unless the devs make a diesel for LFS.

Yeah, i dont think we get any closer to a diesel sound than the one Gills have made (without tweak)
Hey, Gills4life!

I will be realy glad if you can help me with soundfile for XRT. I need soundfile like it's in following URL link. If you know where to download it, please tell me. Of course i will be glad if you will try to make as smilar as possible. Thanks.

URL link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1Lqt5hunjw
Hey gills i just wanted a nice sound that i wanted soo much in RB4, you know 2fast 2furious right ? i loved the Lancer Evolution VII engine sound, and it looks that they used stock engine to make the movie, can you make me EVO VII engine sound like 2fast 2furious for my RB4 ? Thanks in advance and congratulations for you good work !!!

oh by the way, i have the link of youtube of the Evo VII engine sound that i want:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... oDflY&feature=related
good engine noise that evo
Gills could you please make that also for the XRT?
thanks
I think you should calm down with the requests... He hasnt made one for a long time now
WOW!!! oh, and hows the desil commin? i liked the 2nd one and thats my current
Here's one Gills made earlier...

I think it was in a pack so I can't really flame you for not searching
Attached files
FXO_GillsVolvoS60.eng - 394.5 KB - 498 views
Quote from Rascar13 :I think you should calm down with the requests... He hasnt made one for a long time now

seriously give him a break!
looks like Gills is snowed under with requests lol when ever ur read y u can do mine in ur own time npz BTW all great sounds Gills

Gills' Sound Workshop
(1523 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG