The online racing simulator
Quote from Prototyp3 :to be honest i dont know his account name.. but his name is julius. he is turning 22 next month.. im not so keen i PC gaming.. so dont bother asking me.. ok? cheers..

If he can get in touch with you to ask you to post this, then surely you can ask him his account name just as easy?
oh.. so he needs to post a request yeah? what a bulls*it.. is there a rule that I cant do that? if so than sorry. but ur comments are completely pointless.. and he wont reply here, because like me he gets pissed because of guys like u .. no tolerance to others... anyways.. waiting for Gills comment..

* so i have to call him and ask... hey dude guys wants to know ur acc name.. and ur bank acc.. and ur birth date.. ant ur di*k lenght... STOP IT PLZ!.. he's not using Skype or ICQ ir smth.. and im not meeting him every day or week.. twice a month maybe.
Quote from Prototyp3 :oh.. so he needs to post a request yeah? what a bulls*it.. is there a rule that I cant do that? if so than sorry. but ur comments are completely pointless.. and he wont reply here, because like me he gets pissed because of guys like u .. no tolerance to others... anyways.. waiting for Gills comment..

I'm sorry but it's the way it is. If he posts here with an S2 license then there probably won't be any hastle because he can use an XRT so he won't be annoyed. And I can guarantee Gills won't give you a sound because XRT is strictly S2 and you are demo.

And I don't want his bloody bank details, birthdate, address, sexual preference or genital measurements, I just want his S2 license name. It's for security reasons and all that cobblers, hackerzzzz, crackerzzzz and witcheszzz.
Quote from Prototyp3 :oh.. so he needs to post a request yeah? what a bulls*it.. is there a rule that I cant do that? if so than sorry. but ur comments are completely pointless.. and he wont reply here, because like me he gets pissed because of guys like u .. no tolerance to others... anyways.. waiting for Gills comment..

1. Yes, there is a rule (kinda) that will get you banned for asking for/postting content that isn't demo
2. YOUR comments are pointless and will get you banned unless you really show that what you're saying is true.
3. If he won't reply here, then you're pretty much screwed, because in a matter of minutes, the mods will ban that ass of yours.
4. If Gills ever answers your request, it will be a very clear NO.
so ok.. if it's like this I AM still able to get sound for XRG right? so whats the rush.. i tell u he wont post here, and if i could get his acc name.. i had to re request and it will start all over again.. so u will have too trust me.. or not..

anyway.. sorry for the mean comments. such a horrible day today..
Quote from Senninha25 :1. Yes, there is a rule (kinda) that will get you banned for asking for/postting content that isn't demo
2. YOUR comments are pointless and will get you banned unless you really show that what you're saying is true.
3. If he won't reply here, then you're pretty much screwed, because in a matter of minutes, the mods will ban that ass of yours.
4. If Gills ever answers your request, it will be a very clear NO.

+1

And I'm sorry if it seems unjust to you, but it's the way it is. We aren't ganging up on you, we just need to know this stuff.

It's a bit like needing a passport at an airport, not got a license(passport) then you don't get.
Quote from Prototyp3 :so ok.. if it's like this I AM still able to get sound for XRG right? so whats the rush.. i tell u he wont post here, and if i could get his acc name.. i had to re request and it will start all over again.. so u will have too trust me.. or not..

anyway.. sorry for the mean comments. such a horrible day today..

If he could post here that would be amazing. And yes, you can get the sound for an XRG, because you can use an XRG. However, not for XRT.

Sorry for being pushy, and we all have bad days. Hope tomorrow is better for you.

And sorry for double post, typing on iPod Touch
Quote from piggy501 :+1

And I'm sorry if it seems unjust to you, but it's the way it is. We aren't ganging up on you, we just need to know this stuff.

It's a bit like needing a passport at an airport, not got a license(passport) then you don't get in the plane.

corrected that for you. I agree with this and you should follow these rules, because this isn't just a forum in which you can be a demo racer saying "This is my FZR in Kyoto" and "Can I have a sound for XRT" and coming out unscathed. If you want the sound for XRT, then you need to ask your brother to get you S2. Sorry for being rude.
Ok dudes so i got it.. ;] acc Name is KiRmelius
I saw that KiRmelius was active on the forum yesterday. Surely he could have requested it himself then, if he does indeed want something done.
The only thing Kirmmelius wants done is his crashing
im sure there are but unfortunately that's the only public one, but it's realistic enough, be nice if it wasn't alpha though... could use some backfiring but then it would be a completely different program if i'm correct(not a programmer)
Quote from Nicce :hello Gillz..

i have my first req and its for FXO..

ford mondeo ST220.. i have the car in my garage and thinks FXO would sound something near with it.. doh its have nonturbo so.. but if u can make a really good intake sound on throttle work i would be glad..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... -EIIA&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... ak5cU&feature=related

and this is the intake sound for it...
got open airfilter-pipe to front of the bumper etc..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pu7kgDjJXno

plz.. try..

tnx from Sweden..

update my own again istead write a new 1..
req on this plz..
yo! Could u give the ford granada 2.0 a try? As seen in the thread called ''sound request [re-post]''...... bye 4 now! Per in sweden!
Quote from Prototyp3 :Ok dudes so i got it.. ;] acc Name is KiRmelius

:bananadea

Burn in hell!!!

My brother doesn't play LFS at all.

Ginho - The second thing i want is a BANNED Prototyp3
rofl epic fail
I decline your request as I cannot ban people. :nol2:
Quote from KiRmelius :
Ginho - The second thing i want is a BAN for this guy.

wow only because you are a rammer you want to ban me?

well ill stop going offtopic or i will piss Gills off
Hey Gills,

How is the RX7 sound going? Cus im almost going to think that it's to hard for you Or are you just busy?

Well i hope you'll get it done

Regards,
Calzone
Quote from G!NhO :wow only because you are a rammer you want to ban me?

well ill stop going offtopic or i will piss Gills off

lol, not you that... Prototyp3
Quote from KiRmelius :lol, not you that... Prototyp3

well, your "brother" (I got confused after this, that's why I put " on the word brother) still posted a request. Do you want to ask Gills for that sound?
Quote from Senninha25 :well, your "brother" (I got confused after this, that's why I put " on the word brother) still posted a request. Do you want to ask Gills for that sound?

He's not my brother. He's just a f*****g cracker. I don't want any sounds or textures, even default LFS lags badly on my PC.
And the PM's confirm it

Quote from KiRmelius :
Quote from piggy501 :Hi KiRmelius,

Sorry to bother you, but could you please confirm that Prototyp3 is indeed your brother.

Thanks a lot,

Piggy501

Lol, he's not my brother My brother is only 11 and he doesn't know anything about this forum

Looks like somebody was picking random members from the same country.

Can my petrol drenched banana be lit now? He's a bit wet and wants to be put out his misery.

Gills' Sound Workshop
(1523 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG