The online racing simulator
Oh sorry, where would you recommend the best place to upload it to? I will have to re-upload it somewhere else.
Thanks Niko I uploaded them there. It's back up and working again on page one FooAtari.
Thanks
Can i get an evo sound for the fxo?
This would be interesting. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_7wkyS-35E
4 cylinder ford ranger split manifolds true dual glasspacks, and i mean true dual exhaust no y pipe. The headers are split into two collecters. Go to 1:30 for noise.
hyundai genesis exhaust not
Appears that Gills is quite busy on the Off Topic section

I wonder if he's working on the requests?
Quote from speed1230 :Appears that Gills is quite busy on the Off Topic section

he deserves a vacation
Quote from speed1230 :Appears that Gills is quite busy on the Off Topic section

I am hardly busy in the off topic section, I occasionally post there. Just because I am on the LFS forum or if I am in the game, it doesn't mean I have to be doing sound requests all the time or reading this thread at all. Half of the requests are silly, expecting an flat 6 to sound like a V10, or an inline 4 to sound like a screaming V12.

Here is yours anyway.
Attached files
FZ5_GillsAudiR8.eng - 211.2 KB - 1204 views
Quote from Gills4life :I am hardly busy in the off topic section, I occasionally post there. Just because I am on the LFS forum or if I am in the game, it doesn't mean I have to be doing sound requests all the time or reading this thread at all. Half of the requests are silly, expecting an flat 6 to sound like a V10, or an inline 4 to sound like a screaming V12.

Here is yours anyway.

Thanks a lot Gills
Thank you a lot, Gills !
that f1 sound is pretty awesome
Oh 1 more i don't tell

I"m demo racer in this board but in game i use my usa friends S2 account which he gave me free
I am off on holiday for 3 weeks now. Be back in the middle of August. See you around everybody! :wave2:
Quote from vista123 :Oh 1 more i don't tell

I"m demo racer in this board but in game i use my usa friends S2 account which he gave me free

why dont you use it here then?
Quote from Gills4life :I am off on holiday for 3 weeks now. Be back in the middle of August. See you around everybody! :wave2:

august
Quote from logitekg25 :august

Yes, that is in 3 weeks time like I said. August comes after July mate. It is nearly the end of July. I don't understand why that is so confusing. All packed and ready to go, set off in the morning.

Gills' Sound Workshop
(1523 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG