The online racing simulator
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Yeah Brazil sucks on Vista here, it uninstalls smfgr all the time, so I have to install it sooo many times.

My antivirus programm told, that in that smfgr file is virus, so it really deny'ed to use it couple times.
Quote from feat :My antivirus programm told, that in that smfgr file is virus, so it really deny'ed to use it couple times.

the best thing to do then is to delete all your render things including scenes lol
Quote from Bose321 :had no problems with that really, i just can't install it again

Installing it is not so simple. I had to try ~20 times installing it... It always sais sfmgr.exe has stopped working... Then I play with it and it's installed. Meh..
this is my first enviroment scene, i jsut wanted to try how it works.
textures are from lfs and extremely bad
i know there are mistakes but as i said it was jsut a test for me
Attached images
test.png
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Installing it is not so simple. I had to try ~20 times installing it... It always sais sfmgr.exe has stopped working... Then I play with it and it's installed. Meh..

well, if you could help me, because im a bit stupid
yet another blender lighting test
Attached images
lxrothm.png
nice job
Here's some of my work:
Attached images
Render3.jpg
Quote from Bose321 :well, if you could help me, because im a bit stupid

Go to the folder where you installed Brazil. Find the sfmgr.exe. Keep clicking on it, once it'll be installed... Or if you want I can send you this sfmgr.
yes, please send me that one, i clicked it ALOT, it says it installed, but it won't start... i already have made that that .txt so i only have to install sfmgr i think. Short question though, do i need to install brazil in the plugin folder? or in plugins/Brazil folder?

-Bose
Quote from BastianB :this is my first enviroment scene, i jsut wanted to try how it works.
textures are from lfs and extremely bad
i know there are mistakes but as i said it was jsut a test for me

Hey hey hey it looks good, seems that its not you first time jk!!!
But it really look good huh
Quote from Deejayyaj :Hey hey hey it looks good, seems that its not you first time jk!!!
But it really look good huh

lol its IS my first time

remade the scene with new and better textures.
im not sure if these are ok but better then the old ones

next step to do is building some sky and then makeing the light
Attached images
tt2.jpg
He he, good luck.
There is always imageshack.us, imagebanana.com? etc. Your upload site is really slow !
Why not upload directly to this forum?
Attached images
aaaaaaaa.jpg
Nice work. I would change rear rims and that number plate, it looks kinda plastic and 2d. You should make it as box and add some frame for it.
Looks well otherwise. Front wheels looks nice and skin looks good.
here is my restarted little project for the XRT, changed some things, going to change the arches(wider), bumpers and spoiler i guess. any help how to edit the front bumper?
Attached images
XRT.jpg
XRT2.jpg
I found out my AA problem; made this skin earlier and rendered it...

I want to learn how to make objects like the headlights, doors, trunk, etc to open.. I think maybe blender can't do it but 3DS can?
Attached images
fzr_katpinker_render.jpg
Quote from Bose321 :here is my restarted little project for the XRT, changed some things, going to change the arches(wider), bumpers and spoiler i guess. any help how to edit the front bumper?

Glad to hear that your Brazil is working
Quote from Katsumi :I found out my AA problem; made this skin earlier and rendered it...

I want to learn how to make objects like the headlights, doors, trunk, etc to open.. I think maybe blender can't do it but 3DS can?

Take a look in scenes material sections,i uploaded headlights for fzr,its for 3ds btw
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Glad to hear that your Brazil is working

thanks for the sfmgr

Quote from e2mustang :Take a look in scenes material sections,i uploaded headlights for fzr,its for 3ds btw

will do, i saw the FZ light, will try them
Quote from feat :Nice work. I would change rear rims and that number plate, it looks kinda plastic and 2d. You should make it as box and add some frame for it.
Looks well otherwise. Front wheels looks nice and skin looks good.

thx for that it really help when someone post comment about my work and saying what is good and not good. i will make changes

3D LFS renders
(8243 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG