The online racing simulator
MOTORM4X Thread
(247 posts, started )
ah i found a cr.. uhm game yes
"Getting" it right now"

EDIT: The text files from the map "texts"?
40min to go and im vroooming
How do i begin? Iv'e drove to a place with a thumbsup icon but i can't enter it. Help plx!
-
(P5YcHoM4N) DELETED by P5YcHoM4N
should just have to hit enter for the event to appear
I tried Enter but nothing happens..
try it again, else _u fail_
Quote from EmilO :I tried Enter but nothing happens..

If you've got the fishy version: get out of the car with E, walk around, get back in and hurrah.
Quote from mr_x :I'm surprised this thread hasn't been locked and/or edited yet with the amount of people encouraging an illegal download.

I will be getting this game, but I have enough to play at the minute so will just wait 'til release.

I was told it won't be released in Ireland for at least 6 months though. And I will not be paying €20 for shipping from Poland, plus €20 for the game (enterprising Polish, eh? :rolleyes. If they aren't going to offer it to me for sale, I've no other choice if I want to play the game...If I'm going to spend €40 I'll just pre-order a new shiny copy of Motorstorm 2 on PS3 and bask in the glory of full HD shiney-ness

The difference is, LFS is offered in every country. It is accessible to everyone. If/when the game comes out here, then I'll go and pay for it
Oh it worked, i got out of the car, then i stole another car! I drove around then i found a Ammunation store! So i bought some weapons and then i started shooting at my car frequently. Now i could start the mission. Thanks Eric!

Naat. I can't start the first race lol.
It's amazing how some of you guys try to justify getting the game for free. Even if it's not offered in your country, to download it without paying for it doesn't make it less illegal...

I'm not trying to stop anyone here, it's your own decision... but at least don't try to justify it... illegal is illeagal.
Quote from EmilO :Oh it worked, i got out of the car, then i stole another car! I drove around then i found a Ammunation store! So i bought some weapons and then i started shooting at my car frequently. Now i could start the mission. Thanks Eric!
Naat. I can't start the first race lol.

It tells me to drive to the garage, but then what!?
i don't know! Thats what ive been figuring out too!
Can we talk more about the game and less about downloading please? :@
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Can we talk more about the game and less about downloading please? :@

Only if you're Polish.
Quote from dougie-lampkin :I was told it won't be released in Ireland for at least 6 months though. And I will not be paying €20 for shipping from Poland, plus €20 for the game (enterprising Polish, eh? :rolleyes. If they aren't going to offer it to me for sale, I've no other choice if I want to play the game...If I'm going to spend €40 I'll just pre-order a new shiny copy of Motorstorm 2 on PS3 and bask in the glory of full HD shiney-ness

The difference is, LFS is offered in every country. It is accessible to everyone. If/when the game comes out here, then I'll go and pay for it

What a fantastic analogy. There are many cars out in UK/EU that isn't available to me in the US that I would love to have, even from our own manufacturers. So, it is ok for me to come over there and steal one. Awesome! I'll be over sometime to steal your car because 99% of the cars are manual there and 99% of them are automatics here. I need a manual car and don't want to settle for some stripped down economy car to get it. I'll just come to Europe and steal someone's there. Perfectly legitimate, since they aren't available and sold in the US. I have no other choice.
Quote from mr_x :Only if you're Polish.

Actually, I haven't seen it in shops here yet.
Quote from mrodgers :Awesome! I'll be over sometime to steal your car...

Theft and copyright infringement are two entirely different things and should never be mixed up if you want others to take you seriously.
Gta Iv?
No FFB in this game, and they will not add it.
Okay..so i have the game.
What am i suppose to do after the garage?

it tells me to go to the garage, so i do it...

and then it doesnt do anything? doesnt say anything after it? how do i get onto the trials and stuff?
We can't know that apparently.. :O
Quote from mrodgers :What a fantastic analogy. There are many cars out in UK/EU that isn't available to me in the US that I would love to have, even from our own manufacturers. So, it is ok for me to come over there and steal one. Awesome! I'll be over sometime to steal your car because 99% of the cars are manual there and 99% of them are automatics here. I need a manual car and don't want to settle for some stripped down economy car to get it. I'll just come to Europe and steal someone's there. Perfectly legitimate, since they aren't available and sold in the US. I have no other choice.

Well if you came over here you could just buy one :doh:

That analogy doesn't work, if I went to Poland to steal a copy, I'd just buy it Plus I'm not physically stopping anyone else from being able to play it by downloading it. Whereas by stealing it, someone is now car-less. Plus there's a huge difference between a €20,000 car, and a €6 game.

Lack of FFB isn't too bad, it'd be far worse if it had a driver's view and no FFB
Right, so iv'e managed to get the races started. Now i have finished 3 Races and still nothing. I can't use any of the 4wd functions, when will i unlock them?
Quote from EmilO :Right, so iv'e managed to get the races started. Now i have finished 3 Races and still nothing. I can't use any of the 4wd functions, when will i unlock them?

so what to do at the garage? =)
i skipped the garage and went to the "thumbsup" thingie. there i pressed E and walked around the car and then i got back in. When that was done i could race, but its the same course and i don't know how to change..
Quote from EmilO :i skipped the garage and went to the "thumbsup" thingie. there i pressed E and walked around the car and then i got back in. When that was done i could race, but its the same course and i don't know how to change..

Hmmkay. Let's give it a try then.

MOTORM4X Thread
(247 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG