The online racing simulator
Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Wasn't much to do to this pic, so I tried something a little different.

Quote from Furiously-Fast :Not enough time to edit some of these myself, so I leave these for you guys to do.

So... you mean you have time to edit other peoples pictures but not you own? :O
Quote from jonaz lindberg :So... you mean you have time to edit other peoples pictures but not you own? :O

I just do those as a quick 'chop.
Anyone feeling the want to edit a screenie?
Attached images
Unbenannt.JPG
Hope you like it
Attached images
Unbenannt.JPG
Someone, add a border to this

Border must look like this:

And, write a text for me, i dont have ideas.
Quote from Shadowww :Someone, add a border to this

Border must look like this:

And, write a text for me, i dont have ideas.

What the... limo pack?:wtf2:
Quote from Furiously-Fast :What the... limo pack?:wtf2:

If u will PM me, i will give you this mod for all cars (.vob editing, same method for all .vobs).
@ Stefani:

would someone wanna give a try for drifting rb4?
Quote from batteryy :would someone wanna give a try for drifting rb4?

Here you go:

EDIT: I got a nice post time..
Attached images
Batteryy's edit.jpg
^ Hurts my eyes...
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :^ Hurts my eyes...

Bad for you , i starting to improbe me in ps cs3 , and is mi first work to make a better screen´s.

Just add a Dreaming effect and a better surface "Fake Shine" in the termac
Stop using so much blur! It's way too much... it only works on some pics, with an special theme or something... But too much blur will kill you pic!
You could have used motion blur instead
Quote from Racer556 :Stop using so much blur! It's way too much... it only works on some pics, with an special theme or something... But too much blur will kill you pic!
You could have used motion blur instead

Blur? , i dont use it blur in that pic , also if dont like what i done , do it yourself insted of say crap
Very good job Inouva!!!!
glow then
and if you are going to act like that, why the hell do you ask for comments then?
Quote from Racer556 :glow then
and if you are going to act like that, why the hell do you ask for comments then?

I ask for coments cuz are mi first works , but you say things like if you are the master of Photoshop...

Also , neither is the glow , i dont use Glow , or Blur , or overbright or bloom....

Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG