The online racing simulator
Quote from S14 DRIFT :I'd call that a facelift. Not a new version

Why not? This version is called VI = six and the previous one V = five, right?
Quote from jonaz lindberg :Why not? This version is called VI = six and the previous one V = five, right?

True, but I couldn't care. It doesn't look 'different' enough to warrant it being a new version, it looks EXACTLY like a Mk5 but with different headlights and various blingy bits. I'm also willing to bet it's a simuluar, if not the same platform as the Mk5. If not, then hey guess what. I DON'T CARE That's the Mk.5 Facelift to me forever.

@Senn, I agree. They're horrible.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :True, but I couldn't care. It doesn't look 'different' enough to warrant it being a new version, it looks EXACTLY like a Mk5 but with different headlights and various blingy bits. I'm also willing to bet it's a simuluar, if not the same platform as the Mk5. If not, then hey guess what. I DON'T CARE That's the Mk.5 Facelift to me forever.

@Senn, I agree. They're horrible.

Even though you don't care I can tell you that it's a new version because Golf V was to expensive to build and with this new version they shall earn more money per car. So I guess that they had to rebuild the whole car (or atleast nearly) I guess
-
([RF]-art555) DELETED by [RF]-art555
Quote from Bose321 :those rims are badass

Well I kinda agree, but do you expect stock huge wheels like those on a family hatch?
the GTI is a hot hatch the normal golf is a family hatch
hot hatch's are aned a20 year olds who wont a fun car ror not a lot of mony and family hatches are amesd at 25 year olds withe kids and old people
Quote from jonaz lindberg :Even though you don't care I can tell you that it's a new version because Golf V was to expensive to build and with this new version they shall earn more money per car. So I guess that they had to rebuild the whole car (or atleast nearly) I guess

So they put smaller light units so there needs to be used less plastic, build quality went down and cheaper materials?
I don't have any clue about how they have made it cheaper to build, but im pretty sure that they have...
Quote from jonaz lindberg :I don't have any clue about how they have made it cheaper to build, but im pretty sure that they have...

If they can use components from other models, it brings their individual costs down. Some production cycles can always be refined and made more efficient, time is money.
Quote from Alistair :the GTI is a hot hatch the normal golf is a family hatch
hot hatch's are aned a20 year olds who wont a fun car ror not a lot of mony and family hatches are amesd at 25 year olds withe kids and old people

Please don't randomly type letters and hit the reply button.
Yeah, but since i don't work at VW i don't know which parts they use and how much they cost, but I understand what you mean

edit. what I meant was that I don't know exact how they have brought the costs down.
Now you know Vdub used other parts to bring the costs down. Somehow.
Quote from sgt.flippy :Lol

I always thought that American Idiocity (see that capital there?), was just a joke. But apparently it does exist..

There is only 1 place in the whole of Europe where they drive on the left side...

You should watch the TopGear episodes in America.
The people there think France is next to Europe
They just think Europe is a country, can you blame them for being stupid?

HELL YEAH
I saw a Scirocco driving in real life on Friday, they are even uglier in person than they are in photos. God only knows why anyone would want one, let alone in shitty red.

They also sound horrible, the exhaust has no tune to it.
Quote from Private6 :You should watch the TopGear episodes in America.
The people there think France is next to Europe
They just think Europe is a country, can you blame them for being stupid?

HELL YEAH

At least they dont think elephants are larger than the moon.
cant wait to have that lil 4 cyl in my lfs
Quote from Gabkicks :At least they dont think elephants are larger than the moon.

We neither, or you have to believe bad photoshopped pics?
Quote from BlakjeKaas :We neither, or you have to believe bad photoshopped pics?

I think he's talking about an old UK episode of Who Wants To Be Millionaire.
show me evidence. (no pics, vids!)
Pic of it.

Anon...I mean LFS Forum delivers!
Attached images
1220706055183.jpg
Quote from LineR32 :Pic of it.

You can tell that is fake, the "black" used to scribble out the original question and answers isn't the same as the black background.

[edit: link the chick the image is based on.]
And would they really cap the first letter in every word of the answers?
Quote from CasseBent :And would they really cap the first letter in every word of the answers?

Yes

Kind of gone off-topic now though...*Steers thread back to original discussion*
This thread is closed

VW Scirocco in Live for Speed
(1608 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG